Estradiol in range but is it too low?

Zeus088

Hey all, first before I send this out I only have the endocrinology portion of my bloods because I messed up on the ordering process. So with that said, I am new to this community. I started TRT in April 2023. At that time my numbers were

Estradiol 25
SHBG 37.7
Total T 408
Free test 7.6

First “cycle” was just bumping up the test 250mg to 350mg and stayed there.

I started another cycle 4 weeks ago:
300mg Test
50mg Anavar daily (split 25 pre and post workout)
400mg Primo first two weeks, then increased it to 600mg.

Again, being new, totally welcome getting crushed for any dumb decisions here.

I see the estradiol is “in range” but with my test where it is now, my thought process was that could be too low? I’m feeling pretty fatigued over the last couple weeks. No other side effects. Did I go too far too fast adding anavar and primo and bump the dosages up to quickly because I’m an impatient f&%ck ?

Finally with SHBG I’ve seen so many different takes on how it’s meaningless while on cycle or it’s an important piece to the puzzle so I’m ignorant to this right now.

Just looking for some guidance from folks with much more experience than myself. The actual composition results have been pretty incredible for me and a huge confidence boost

Attachments

• IMG_1850.webp
    IMG_1850.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1851.webp
    IMG_1851.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 19
From the few long term small studies i have seen 25 is a pretty good place to be. If health is the objective. By the top of the normal range health issues are starting to increase. Same with the lower end of the normal range.

From the few long term small studies i have seen 25 is a pretty good place to be. If health is the objective. By the top of the normal range health issues are starting to increase. Same with the lower end of the normal range.
Awesome, thank you Buck. I forgot to post my initial bloods from when I started TRT but I was at a 28 at that point. So just wanted to make sure and get some takes from you all. Thanks again!

Back