Estrogen blocker

Shakenbake

Should I be taking an estrogen blocker like armidex through out my 12 week cycle and if so how often? Or just take pct like (clomid) after the cycle ends.

Predetermined AI dosing without experience and bloods is the thing of the past and some things better stay there.

Nobody will answer, it will depend on how you are going to react. Keep things simple (test only) don't do it like I did and threw dbol in the mix and I had depression 6 weeks in not knowing what is causing what.

Do blood work before you add in arimidex. Don't randomly dose it. If you are going to need it then start low at 0.25mg e3d.

But no blood work and no symptoms we can't talk seriously yet. Just a theory.

Predetermined AI dosing without experience and bloods is the thing of the past and some things better stay there.

Nobody will answer, it will depend on how you are going to react. Keep things simple (test only) don't do it like I did and threw dbol in the mix and I had depression 6 weeks in not knowing what is causing what.

Do blood work before you add in arimidex. Don't randomly dose it. If you are going to need it then start low at 0.25mg e3d.

But no blood work and no symptoms we can't talk seriously yet. Just a theory.
I went and had my bloodwork done and a physical. Haven’t started my cycle yet just trying to get all the info I need for when I do

I went and had my bloodwork done and a physical. Haven’t started my cycle yet just trying to get all the info I need for when I do
And yes I only plan on doing test and anavar. 12 week test and last 6-7 weeks anavar then pct but wasn’t sure if I should take armidex at all while on it or when I should possibly start it at all in which week to be safe with estrogen. I know some people don’t need it I just wasn’t sure if it’s wise to still take some while on cycle or if I should just take it if I feel I need it but then would I just continue to take it till the end or just for that week I felt I needed it. Just questions I have

And yes I only plan on doing test and anavar. 12 week test and last 6-7 weeks anavar then pct but wasn’t sure if I should take armidex at all while on it or when I should possibly start it at all in which week to be safe with estrogen. I know some people don’t need it I just wasn’t sure if it’s wise to still take some while on cycle or if I should just take it if I feel I need it but then would I just continue to take it till the end or just for that week I felt I needed it. Just questions I have
You missed this part and it's really important one:
To add more, don't add in anavar and don't start ai before you get symptoms and only after you get bloods mid cycle or whatever where you get estrogen sides. You may as well not need it. Crashed or low estrogen is very bad for you and much worse than high. Please research further.

Get blood work. Low E2 can bring issues. But high E2 can also bring issues to the heart, liver and prostate. But being out of a healthy range for short periods should not cause any real long term issues.

Sponsors

Latest posts