Estrogen problem

Kgangsta

Hello guys,

Today I received my bloodwork an I have some questions for you if you cand help with some advice. I'm 31 yrs old(20-23% bf), this is my first juice run, 6 weeks into the cycle, only pharma test E from galenika straight from the pharmacy. First 3,5 weeks into the cycle I was on 400mg/wk and then until today 500mg/wk.

From week 3 I started adex 0.25mg here and there because I didn't have gyno sides but I wass bloated and high BP so I thinkd it was enough. I think in total I taked 2mg

So, today blood idicates this:

Estradiol: 171 pg/ml
HDL: 41 mg/dl
LDL: 152 mg/dl
Hemoglobin: 17,6 g/dl
Hematocrit: 51%
Leucocytes: 11.190 /mm³

The rest of the values are in range
My question for you guys is what I can do with these values, I didn't have gyno sides, only a little bloat and high BP. Any input is welcomed

Cheers

Are you cutting or bulking? You should drop the test completely and cut down to at least 12% naturally. You will recover just fine after the clearance period of testosterone so no need for pct.

Bulking...but I feel very good, so it will hard to stop right now but maybe it's better
you are just stupid bulking at that body fat even as a natural. The gains will be minimal due to your high body fat and insulin resistance. Drop test, cut down, maintain for a month then start your bulk and cycle.

you are just stupid bulking at that body fat even as a natural. The gains will be minimal due to your high body fat and insulin resistance. Drop test, cut down, maintain for a month then start your bulk and cycle.
it takes the body at least 9 months to adapt to a new point of balance.
if you cut and the following month you're already bulking, your body will regain all the fat it was used to before.
to have a new set point you must maintain a bf for at least 9 months.

...just for your information.

Maybe i've exagerated with my bf, it's just my estimation cuz i'm feelin bloated like unusual, but veins are still popping like hell on my legs, arms and traps but I lost my abs. Gym is my second sport, most part of the year I'm endurance athelete and it's very easy for me to be low bf. My initial plan was to cut a little from february when I begin with hard trainings for my first sport.
Maybe I have bunk AI because it's from a source and not from pharmacy. Anyway..I will quit the test cuz estro is through the roof

it takes the body at least 9 months to adapt to a new point of balance.
if you cut and the following month you're already bulking, your body will regain all the fat it was used to before.
to have a new set point you must maintain a bf for at least 9 months.

...just for your information.
that's not how it works ))

Maybe i've exagerated with my bf, it's just my estimation cuz i'm feelin bloated like unusual, but veins are still popping like hell on my legs, arms and traps but I lost my abs. Gym is my second sport, most part of the year I'm endurance athelete and it's very easy for me to be low bf. My initial plan was to cut a little from february when I begin with hard trainings for my first sport.
Maybe I have bunk AI because it's from a source and not from pharmacy. Anyway..I will quit the test cuz estro is through the roof
Perhaps you need a better quality anastrozole or exemestane.
If you checked estradiol before starting AI and after 3 weeks, we would have more information...

that's not how it works ))
this is exactly how it works…whether you want to believe it or not.

if you want to expand your knowledge just search the academic articles for "metabolic set point" or something similar.

I think it's pretty well known that most people fail diets for this very reason.
You go on a low-calorie diet, lose weight and then go back to doing what you did before without a consolidation period.
Result!? the body returns to its original set point.
2-3 months of dieting and a new weight are nothing compared to all the previous years spent with a greater weight and an established set point.

You believe that muscles have a memory and that you have been training all your life and you stop for a few months and then you go back to training and in a very short time your muscles will return to what they were before.

Well, fat cells behave the same way.
they maintain their size by attracting water inside when you "burn" fat and when you go back to eating as before, having maintained the same size, they will return to fill with fat instead of the water they attracted previously .

Ok, the body is complex and the above explanation is for first graders without too much scientific knowledge, but believe it or not. it's just how your body behaves whether you believe it or not.

this is exactly how it works…whether you want to believe it or not.

if you want to expand your knowledge just search the academic articles for "metabolic set point" or something similar.

I think it's pretty well known that most people fail diets for this very reason.
You go on a low-calorie diet, lose weight and then go back to doing what you did before without a consolidation period.
Result!? the body returns to its original set point.
2-3 months of dieting and a new weight are nothing compared to all the previous years spent with a greater weight and an established set point.

You believe that muscles have a memory and that you have been training all your life and you stop for a few months and then you go back to training and in a very short time your muscles will return to what they were before.

Well, fat cells behave the same way.
they maintain their size by attracting water inside when you "burn" fat and when you go back to eating as before, having maintained the same size, they will return to fill with fat instead of the water they attracted previously .

Ok, the body is complex and the above explanation is for first graders without too much scientific knowledge, but believe it or not. it's just how your body behaves whether you believe it or not.

Setpoint theory has more evidence against it than for it. It basically has no real evidence besides loose corollation.

It's far from a fact, and the "it takes 9 months" is absolute manufactured bro science.

It's a good practice to take time between weight loss and growth phases, but there is no scientifically backed metabolic function as a "set point"

Fat cells can only regrow to their previous state if the diet and activity level return to where there were previously. Or at least that is my experience in my 50 years of not wanting to be the fat kid anymore. Along with all the people i have observed.

A 40-year-old unproven theory?
Thanks for the info, bro!

I imagine the body looking at the calendar and waiting for the birth of a new skinny self in 9 months.

Setpoint theory has more evidence against it than for it. It basically has no real evidence besides loose corollation.

It's far from a fact, and the "it takes 9 months" is absolute manufactured bro science.

It's a good practice to take time between weight loss and growth phases, but there is no scientifically backed metabolic function as a "set point"
Exactly! It's more like the psychology of the 21-day challenge.
The longer you eat right, the stronger the habit and the greater the fear of losing results.

Back