Experience with GGC

Fullchamber

Customer service is second to none. It seems like they are on their computer all the time and respond to you within minutes.

Never seen delivery service faster than this before. I received my order within two days of placing it. I live in a different province and still got it that fast.

Opened a bottle of GH yesterday. It was vacuum sealed which is a great sign. I heard from “Chase Irons” on youtube that if GH is real it takes about a minute to dissolve. My bottle some good time to fully dissolve as well.

Once I finish this kit, I’ll order more.

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpeg
    IMG_1120.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Customer service is second to none. It seems like they are on their computer all the time and respond to you within minutes.

Never seen delivery service faster than this before. I received my order within two days of placing it. I live in a different province and still got it that fast.

Opened a bottle of GH yesterday. It was vacuum sealed which is a great sign. I heard from “Chase Irons” on youtube that if GH is real it takes about a minute to dissolve. My bottle some good time to fully dissolve as well.

Once I finish this kit, I’ll order more.

Welcome to MESO.

You could post this in their thread.

What do you mean?

Did you have it tested via Jano?

Just basing the report on T/A, vacuum seal, and how well it dissolved... or quality of the actual GH via Jano testing directly, or cheap & dirty GH serum test or longer-term IGF-1 levels?

Tough crowd around here. "I got my shit in the mail, it's good to go. Trust me bro" doesn't usually go over well.

they have posted their batch testing by Jano already. You
Pointless thread. Doesn't reflect quality or accuracy of drug
Not even a blood report

I can send you a bottle of bpc and tell you it's HGH and you listing a dumb review like this.

Being hard on you but you need to understand the importance of key points in reviews

Pointless thread. Doesn't reflect quality or accuracy of drug
Not even a blood report

I can send you a bottle of bpc and tell you it's HGH and you listing a dumb review like this.

Being hard on you but you need to understand the importance of key points in reviews
Then no company is good on this forum according to your logic. People have anecdotal evidences and not everyone loves to spend hundreds on testing either. If it works then it’s good if it doesn’t i’ll move on. It’s a forum where people discuss and do business with UGL and we all have to take things with a grain of salt. If Janoshik testing isn’t enough for you then you better stick with Pharam grade instead of lurking around here and talking smack.

That’s not true. Other people test things and have much more to say than “my vial is here and it has a vacuum.” A feels report would have been better then the useless advertising plug you made. For all we know you’re a shill for this company. The tone of your post makes me believe you’ve likely never even done gh, so why should we take your word on anything here?
I have done gh before. Somatropin. Only 3iu a day for month made my skin looking like a baby’s skin. Read the heading. I said experience with GGC not their product. You

Then no company is good on this forum according to your logic. People have anecdotal evidences and not everyone loves to spend hundreds on testing either. If it works then it’s good if it doesn’t i’ll move on. It’s a forum where people discuss and do business with UGL and we all have to take things with a grain of salt. If Janoshik testing isn’t enough for you then you better stick with Pharam grade instead of lurking around here and talking smack.
Wtf are you talking about?

Just talking about mix ability of the product here
No igf testing. You don't have any hplc testing either.

Btw I do use pharma hgh now. For the past 6 month and I have a head of stock. There are some generic brands I know that are great as well.

This type of thread reminds in steroid UG. Not this section. Read the rules.