Expired sterile filters

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 134759
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 134759

I bought some sterile filters from a company and they expire in 6 months. There’s no way I’ll use them all in 6 months. It’ll probably be closer to 2 years.

Has anyone used expired filters before? They are individually sealed still.

For some reason I can’t tag jetlabs…he usually gives solid advice to homebrewers.

Can anyone else give me some input?

I'm using "expired" sterile filters that expired in 2014. I also started off my TRT a year ago with needles that "expired" just as long ago - I went from 2015 - 2022 without injecting anything.

Can confirm I am still alive, you are probably fine as long as the packaging hasn't been compromised. Please don't hold me liable if you have a different experience.

I'm using "expired" sterile filters that expired in 2014. I also started off my TRT a year ago with needles that "expired" just as long ago - I went from 2015 - 2022 without injecting anything.

Can confirm I am still alive, you are probably fine as long as the packaging hasn't been compromised. Please don't hold me liable if you have a different experience.
I am absolutely going to blame you when I have to have half my ass cheek removed.

What brand of filters?

I am absolutely going to blame you when I have to have half my ass cheek removed.

What brand of filters?

I can't remember and my homebrew shit is packed away, it would take me a half hour to pull it out to check. It was a premium brand, paid an arm and a leg from Canada Med Lab or Med Supplies or whatever the site was called

I bought some sterile filters from a company and they expire in 6 months. There’s no way I’ll use them all in 6 months. It’ll probably be closer to 2 years.

Has anyone used expired filters before? They are individually sealed still.

For some reason I can’t tag jetlabs…he usually gives solid advice to homebrewers.

Can anyone else give me some input?
Seriously? Better check the expiration date on your needles before they start to spoil. The input you need is just use your brain.

Back