Fake test E ?

Mez63

Has anyone here heard of reinziel biotech ? A German company that produces all kinds of steroids. Through my many searches this company found me and offered me a free 10 ml vial of test E as a sample. It came in a small plainly wrapped parcel. The box that the vial was in was not wrapped in tight shrink wrapped plastic like I’m used to with my normal brand. The seal is ok on top of the vial. The liquid is totally clear. I’m used to it being slightly yellowish. This raised my suspicion. I can’t find any information about reinziel biotech. When I google it comes up with a website with all their products but nothing else. Is this an underground lab or a legit pharmaceutical company ? I’m hesitant to use it until I find out more about it. Any ideas or information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks .
Btw, the box and the vial have legit looking security stickers on them and the batch number and use by date are legit looking . Not printed on with with the rest of the label.

Intentionally faked test is virtually unheard of. The testosterone content costs less than the packaging.
Ehh I wouldn't say unheard of, there's a lot of sources that peddle bunk/underdosed stuff

But test is dirt cheap to produce. Would be really stupid and a poor business model to fake test (or anything)

Ehh I wouldn't say unheard of, there's a lot of sources that peddle bunk/underdosed stuff

But test is dirt cheap to produce. Would be really stupid and a poor business model to fake test (or anything)

Intentionally under-dosing test?

To go through all the manufacturing, selling, and shipping steps to make an extra 15¢ by holding back on the raws and never repeating a sale to that customer?

More like poor quality control, but certainly not intentional.

OP asked if it was "fake". The same paranoia we hear all the time.

Plus why would they send him a free vial of "fake test" if they reached out to him with no prior purchase? I wouldn’t be worried if it was fake maybe under dosed but Im not sending that out to get tested. The safe thing to do would be to toss it but honestly knowing myself I'd probably put it up and forget about it. If I did use it I would only try like 10u to see if there was any reaction over the next few days. Sounds like they're trying to build a customer base.

Thanks for the replies guys. Yes, I’m probably paranoid. I’m gonna just try a half a ml and see what happens. If nothing then I’ll use the rest. I also forgot to mention that it’s 300 mg / ml.
That also threw me off.

That sample is probably fine. That's the hook. No legit lab has to send free samples. And what would you learn after a month of use? I would bin it.