Female introduction post

HumanGrowth

Hello all, making my introductory post as I was told. Female, 45 years old here, I’ve been researching peptides and HGH for many months and have had great success getting slim and trim with the GH secretagogues and a little Tirzepatide. Recently started one unit of HGH at night for anti-aging and other benefits. I’ve always been healthy and work out, I am fascinated by chemistry and what we can do to slow down aging and keep feeling confident about myself.

Welcome to the happy dysfunctional family!
I'm in your age bracket, and what a difference HGH has made, even at 2iu !
Lots of good info here, good luck in your health pursuits!

Welcome to the happy dysfunctional family!
I'm in your age bracket, and what a difference HGH has made, even at 2iu !
Lots of good info here, good luck in your health pursuits!
Thank you, I feel the same and I’ve been doing 1.25-1.5u. I feel like it’s a secret cheat code!

Hello all, making my introductory post as I was told. Female, 45 years old here, I’ve been researching peptides and HGH for many months and have had great success getting slim and trim with the GH secretagogues and a little Tirzepatide. Recently started one unit of HGH at night for anti-aging and other benefits. I’ve always been healthy and work out, I am fascinated by chemistry and what we can do to slow down aging and keep feeling confident about myself.
Agreed... I don't think i'd be as interested if I didn't come down to how fascinating all of this is. Also used Tirzepatide with great results and now on 2ius of HGH.

Agreed... I don't think i'd be as interested if I didn't come down to how fascinating all of this is. Also used Tirzepatide with great results and now on 2ius of HGH.
How is the HGH working for you? I am considering that down the line once I get more consistent at the gym. Just curious what your experience has been like thus far.

How is the HGH working for you? I am considering that down the line once I get more consistent at the gym. Just curious what your experience has been like thus far.
Too early to say. Seems like it's one of those things you get more benefits from consistent sustained use. No side effects so far, so will update in a month or two if I start noticing anything.

Too early to say. Seems like it's one of those things you get more benefits from consistent sustained use. No side effects so far, so will update in a month or two if I start noticing anything.
Awesome, thank you! I will be curious to hear. Im using Ipa and Tesa now and so far so good.

Awesome good to hear. Not familiar with female hgh usage, do you get any negative sides from your low dose? Water retention? Carpal tunnel syndrome?

Awesome good to hear. Not familiar with female hgh usage, do you get any negative sides from your low dose? Water retention? Carpal tunnel syndrome?
Water retention has been pretty minimal, definitely better after getting used to it. I’ve felt a little CTS creep up, but I’ve had bilateral CTS surgery so that is probably helping with that. It feels tight at times but I’m always stretching my hands and arms to help keep them loose.

Water retention has been pretty minimal, definitely better after getting used to it. I’ve felt a little CTS creep up, but I’ve had bilateral CTS surgery so that is probably helping with that. It feels tight at times but I’m always stretching my hands and arms to help keep them loose.
Awesome, what’s been your top benefit you have experienced ?

Welcome! Always glad to see new women on Meso.

I have written a couple threads & posts that you might find interesting:

Women and rhGH: Misconceptions abound

How oral (hormonal) contraceptive use reduces rhGH efficacy (if relevant for you):
If a person takes nandrolone (Deca) only, an aromatizing androgen, and achieves sub-normal or low-normal E2, they will have significantly elevated IGF-I.

If you stop looking at the product (E2) as a factor - OK? If you can do that, it will begin to make sense.

I've seen it many times, I think falseprophet09 or has posted bloodwork that supports this here somewhat recently.

In fact, I am sure that E2 is a factor for IGF-I bioavailability - a negative one. That is, once aromatization is very high, E2 feeds back negatively on IGF-I levels because of IGFBP-1.

E2, then, is not a positive factor for enhancing IGF-I. Rather, aromatization as a process is.
... [from an argument with a known character here and from other boards who is particularly rigid in his thinking, but a good explanation for all readers]

Factors that Diminish GH Response (↓Δ IGF-I); The Purpose of the Serum IGF-I Test: A Revision (2.0) [Author: Type-IIx]

Guide: How to Establish your Base-Line IGF-I (Serum) in Order to Determine Dose/Response (ΔIGF-I) to Agents that Increase IGF-I (e.g., rhGH)

A GH and fat loss protocol (rhGH lipolysis) that is science-based

And a book that I plan to publish soon, titled Bolus: A Practical and Research Guide to the Use of recombinant human Growth Hormone (rhGH):

Table of Contents. I have since added new sections & subsections on the topic of GH Secretagogues (Ghrelin mimetics; GH-releasing hormone analogues).

If you have any particular topics relevant to female use of rhGH or secretagogues that come to mind, please do let me know for me to consider adding such sections/topics to the book.

Awesome, what’s been your top benefit you have experienced ?
I think so far I’m just starting to see benefits because I started HGH about three months ago. I have lost a good deal of fat and body recomposition has gone to muscle now after losing some due to the GLP1s. Also, despite those (lowest dose sema currently 1x weekly) my hunger has increased, but I’ve been eating more proteins and this seems to keep my body building muscle. My skin feels like it’s glowing and my husband has told me I look amazing, both body and face. The first thing I noticed is hair has gotten thicker and lost has been stopped, even though I am on TRT.

Sponsors

Latest posts