Filter membrane compatability chart

Nylon or ptfe.. I'll try and find the source but ptfe has the better range for chemicals/solvents..
Nylon is easier to source usually. I'm not sure if it's because it's more common or if ptfe is more popular therefore pit of stock often.

Yes I have. But stopped and switched to biomed ptfe after I read that
Ok yea, i will wait. Ordered biomed again and new vials. Spent WAY to much time and money on this brew, still saved more money then ever buying. Dammit

Did you still keep it to re filter it?
Yes going to keep, as its sterile and will be using, maybe its the needle? Its only 1 particle. In each vial. So odd.

I have to refilter again, so i have vials on the way, but using 23 gauge only and 25 gauge for the air needle, throwing away all the crap amazon needles from BD supplements, and will refilter in a pfizer sterile vial, that is using a nylon filter and will use a new nylon for each 2 10 mL vials, using normal BD syringes and using the vial needle technique

Yes going to keep, as its sterile and will be using, maybe its the needle? Its only 1 particle. In each vial. So odd.

I have to refilter again, so i have vials on the way, but using 23 gauge only and 25 gauge for the air needle, throwing away all the crap amazon needles from BD supplements, and will refilter in a pfizer sterile vial, that is using a nylon filter and will use a new nylon for each 2 10 mL vials, using normal BD syringes and using the vial needle technique
I have been buying vials from Medlabsupply and out of probably 500 I've never had 1 issue

Are you sure it was already in the vial
i dont think its filter material… as i used biomed syringe nylon filters…only other option would be coring? But the fiber was curved a little, it was SOOO small, and it would sink to bottom. So not air bubbles.

Only other option would be coring? So next go i will only use 23 gauge filer needle and 25 gauge air release.

I used a brand on amazon as air release, bh supplies 22 gauge. That may be the issue? But i would think ONE puncture with that size wouldnt cause coring every single time.

And again, each vial only had 1 floater, that was it.

I am at a loss….