Finally living my life on my terms.

Justnowlivin

FINALLY LIVING!!!

How’s it going guys! My name is Michael. A guy in my gym told me about this site. I joined to learn safe ways to constantly improve myself. Last year on October 5th (my birthday) my mother passed away. 2 weeks later I found out my wife of 18 years was having an affair and wanted a divorce. So I found myself… lost, crushed, and heartbroken. The last words my ex wife said was that I wasn’t good enough anymore. And she was right. I wasn’t. I was the most unhealthy I’d ever been. I was weighing in at 275-280 pounds, nothing but gut and face fat. I was emotionally in shambles before everything that happened. Suffering from depression and anxiety. I was spiritually lost. It seemed I had let years of my life just slip away. I had zero self worth or confidence. after finding out my wife cheated I was begging her back. Even before my wife left me there were days I was talking myself out of driving face first into a tree. I was a mess. And when you experience pain and rejection like that it’s going to do two things, break you or change you. I let it change me. In every way possible. I started reading books on The Power of Positive Thinking. I joined the gym and started lifting weights. Went to the Dr and found out my T levels were bottomed out so I got on TRT. Regained my confidence. Started going out into the world again. Dating having a blast. Now I’m to the point where I want to take my body to the next level. The TRT has helped tremendously with mood and motivation but it’s extremely low dose. I understand the importance of blood work and get it done every three months. I just want to find advice on the direction I need to go to achieve my goals. My goals of 1 (and most importantly) being healthy. 2nd being strong! And third redefining my body composition to peak. To be the absolute best version of myself I can be. I hope I come to the right place to find these answers. Looking forward to learning a lot from you guys! Thanks and God Bless.

You truthfully sound like a person that should be on a trt dose. Improvement of life or goals should be forefront. You sound like being fit is your goal. Conquer diet and if you choose to move on the rest is just icing on the cake.

Bro that's super, it's not for everyone to talk about their Life! I had too some bad experiences in the last years that changed me totally, by the way i think it Is the Life. It Always show us that we are not invincible but we can improve ourself. I think It Is called resilience or am i wrong ?. Eyes up and never give up, i really apprecciated a guy talking about his Life, keep going!

What is your current weight and body fat %? If your TRT regimen is dialed in I would highly recommend you just utilize that to get your body fat within a stone's throw of your end goal. If you are still overweight you should be able to lose fat and gain strength. Once your body fat is in a good range think about adding some other AAS. Remember that there's no need to go overboard the first time because you can always increase dosages on future runs. If you are new to AAS a reasonable dose combined with a tight diet, training plan, sleep schedule, and most importantly consistency can take you FAR.

Congratulations and enjoy the honeymoon phase! Really focus on building good patterns now so that they become ingrained and you will likely continue to succeed for a long time.

Takes balls to put your life out for everyone to see. But know that you're not unlike most people. If I had the balls I could blast you out of the water with the crap I had to endure over less than a 2 year period.
But you're doing everything the right way...goals. Now blast the next goal and get fit! Who cares how you're ex is going to shit her pants the next time she sees you. This is for you. Even if you just stick to trt and drop the weight you're gonna look amazing. If you decide to cycle learn all you can here so you're ready when the time comes.

Welcome to the board and thank you for sharing, that was heartfelt and moving. Hope to see more of your posts.