First cycle bulk thoughts?

Bigbadgoot

Current stats
Weight: 180
Height 6'2

Current Diet: 240 P , 187 C , 54 F
Total Calories: 2,726

Thinking of pushing the calories to 3,000.

I just finished competing naturally, so I am at my leanest.

Based on my research, I'm thinking of rolling with 250 test E for weeks 1-4 and bumping it up to 300 for weeks 5-12.

I have a little bit of gyno from puberty, but it is very mild. I have heard that masteron can help mitigate further gyno, but I'm not sure of adding anything besides Test for my first cycle.

PCT protocol would include Nolva 30mg for weeks 14-16 and 20mg for weeks 17 - 18.

Will be getting bloods before, during, and after to see how my levels are, making any adjustments if necessary.

Mast will block estrogen receptors in Breast tissue it was originally designed to treat female breast cancer. Plus I love the way mast makes me feel. No need to start at 250 then move to 300 later just start at 300 it takes 4 weeks for levels to even out in your attempt so tapering like that is pointless. If you already have gyno I’d have raloxifene on hand to run the whole cycle if the mast doesn’t keep it at bay but the mast should if your dose is high enough. I like 1:1 test:mast ratio personally.