First HGH cycle - Test dosage? Tren?

savagedude2300

I am planning to try an HGH cycle for the first time and I have some questions. I have been blasting and cruising Test for about 2 years now. I have also done 2 Anavar cycles and 1 Tren cycle. I am hoping HGH can help me lean out a bit more and add some new muscle. Hopefully the experts here can provide some insight.

1. I am not sure if I should be cruising or blasting while running the HGH. I want to run the HGH for 16-20 weeks. Should my test dosage during the 16-20 weeks be a cruise dose of 200 mg or a blast dose of 300+ mg?

2. I was planning to run a Test/Mast/Tren blend the last 8 weeks or so of the HGH cycle. But when I started reading the Meso HGH forum, I see that Tren lowers IGF1. Should I skip the Tren while running HGH?

3. Will 16 weeks be enough? Or should I aim for 20?

I am planning to try an HGH cycle for the first time and I have some questions. I have been blasting and cruising Test for about 2 years now. I have also done 2 Anavar cycles and 1 Tren cycle. I am hoping HGH can help me lean out a bit more and add some new muscle. Hopefully the experts here can provide some insight.

1. I am not sure if I should be cruising or blasting while running the HGH. I want to run the HGH for 16-20 weeks. Should my test dosage during the 16-20 weeks be a cruise dose of 200 mg or a blast dose of 300+ mg?

2. I was planning to run a Test/Mast/Tren blend the last 8 weeks or so of the HGH cycle. But when I started reading the Meso HGH forum, I see that Tren lowers IGF1. Should I skip the Tren while running HGH?

3. Will 16 weeks be enough? Or should I aim for 20?
1. if its first run i would keep it simple and try it on cruise and see how you respond....
2. no, tren and hgh would be great combo but i will keep it for later
3. with hgh more weeks = better, keep eye on bg

Back