First time poster, long time lurker but new-ish member

DrVenture

Basically the title. I've found this site to be a wealth of info over the years. All my adult life, I've had years of fatigue and lethargy, and over a 11-12 year period was finally diagnosed with a minor hypothyroid issue, ADHD, and low testosterone (180 total, ng/dl at age 42 or so). I had Crohn's disease as a teen, so I can relate to being six feet and 125-ish pounds to being six feet and 260. (The main difference is being very hot all the time over 220 pounds, and being very cold at 130, lol.) Currently 185-190 pounds.

I've used various peptides and supplements, etc for the usual trial and error, always trying to rely on those with quality scientific studies to back them up. When having kids, I added various vitamins and supplements to boost fertility, and injected hcg and hmg to increase my sperm count from around 12-15 million to 92 million. Now I'm just working to stay healthy/get healthier for my kids. I had one grandfather who died at 59, and another at 69, although both were heavy smokers and one was born in 1898.