FIRST Time Questions

GORDON RAMSAY

hello to all.
first i was looking for answers here but its too much and i am very confused ,this will be easyier.

1.how do you clean(sterilize) your glass(glass stick(or what else i can use?),glass beaker?) and vials before ?(in microwave?how to clean it before? with some alcohol ??)

2.for how many 10ml vials i can use 1 filter ?

3.how do you sterilize (if need ) rubber stopper?

4.is glass stick best way to mix all ?

for many of you are those Q dumb but for me is really important to know first time.Thank you all who help

I'm sure there's like a thousand how to guides online that cover all your questions. Possibly even one in a post on this site.

So , there is no point to ask here ?
What is sense of this topic ?
It is just answering to skilled guys i guess
The sense of this topic is none because you have responses to all of your questions in other older topics.
You have a search bar and there you enter your question. If you really don't have a response in any topic I will respond to you and tell what hasn't been discussed before.
But until then no

The sense of this topic is none because you have responses to all of your questions in other older topics.
You have a search bar and there you enter your question. If you really don't have a response in any topic I will respond to you and tell what hasn't been discussed before.
But until then no
Mate , if i had enough knowledge , also my English is pretty bad for research so i tried politely ask like this .

The sterilization part has been answered many times before so I won't bother with that one. Use the search function.

Bottle top filters are good for hundreds of ml. Don't worry. Syringe filter idk. But they usually come in packs of 10s and 10 will be enough for your first brew.

Mixing with glass rod is fine.

The sterilization part has been answered many times before so I won't bother with that one. Use the search function.

Bottle top filters are good for hundreds of ml. Don't worry. Syringe filter idk. But they usually come in packs of 10s and 10 will be enough for your first brew.

Mixing with glass rod is fine.

Thank you
I call you big d1ck man