Flying to Canada with my script

InjuredGorilla

So im flying to Canada from the Middle East on May and i going to come with 3 months supply of Test E.
I got my script and doctor note and everything.

Anyway im using insulin slinpin to inject my delts, according to Canada Air Line they say you can bring insulin pins if you have insulin with you ... which obviously i dont have or use.

My question is if anyone did bring insulin pins to Canada with no problem or if it is a problem and ill have to leave it here, are those needles something i can just buy in local pharmacy ?

If at all worried just leave the pins. You can buy slin pins in the pharmacy in Canada with no issues.

Fun fact: you can also buy insulin in the pharmacies in Canada without a prescription. They are required by law to sell it to you even without an RX. Ive bought humalog many times and never had an RX, they ask for it but i say no and they know they still have to sell it to me and they do.

If at all worried just leave the pins. You can buy slin pins in the pharmacy in Canada with no issues.

Fun fact: you can also buy insulin in the pharmacies in Canada without a prescription. They are required by law to sell it to you even without an RX. Ive bought humalog many times and never had an RX, they ask for it but i say no and they know they still have to sell it to me and they do.
Hahahaha wow the insulin part is crazy imo , here in Israel there is no way they will give you that.
Even syringes they will sometime be like “why ? Do you have a prescription for something that requires you to buy syringes?”
Fuckers.

And thanks mate then I guess that’s what I would do and just leave them here.

So im flying to Canada from the Middle East on May and i going to come with 3 months supply of Test E.

Anyway im using insulin slinpin to inject my delts, according to Canada Air Line they say you can bring insulin pins if you have insulin with you ... which obviously i dont have or use.

My question is if anyone did bring insulin pins to Canada with no problem or if it is a problem and ill have to leave it here, are those needles something i can just buy in local pharmacy ?
Not sure about travelling with them, but where I am in Canada(Ontario), you can buy syringes from a pharmacy without an issue.

I'd just fly with them. If you get pulled into secondary inspection, CBSA (our customs) will give you some shit and at worst, confiscate your slin pins. As long as your script checks out you'll be fine. Just make sure to declare everything properly.

Just get your pins in Canada. Will be much less headache. You can go to any pharmacy and get slin pins. Any IM pins can be obtained at a medical supply store.

Sometimes those CBSA are @$$holes.

Hope you have a great trip to Canada! @InjuredGorilla

I'd just fly with them. If you get pulled into secondary inspection, CBSA (our customs) will give you some shit and at worst, confiscate your slin pins. As long as your script checks out you'll be fine. Just make sure to declare everything properly.
I think I will avoid abs just buy in Canada thanks !

Just get your pins in Canada. Will be much less headache. You can go to any pharmacy and get slin pins. Any IM pins can be obtained at a medical supply store.

Sometimes those CBSA are @$$holes.

Hope you have a great trip to Canada! @InjuredGorilla
Thanks mate i
Think that’s what I would do !

I’m moving with my girlfriend to Toronto, super excited! Thanks mate

You are looking way into this.....

If you have a prescription for your meds, the last thing I think they are worried about is you having insulin syringes as oppose to IM syringes lol.

In fact, when I travel, I always bring 1 or 2 insulin syringes with my my TRT prescription. If customs were to give me a hard time I just tell them call my Doc, I don't have time for this, my name is on the vial lmao.

I am serious too.

99% doubt a situation like this will ever happen.

Just a thought, could you mail your syringes to your new address maybe? Like the day or two before you leave.

If it is just a few pins obviously don't bother, but a few boxes may be worth it.

Back