foamy hgh, is it ruined?

ZWlifts

i ordered gh from qsc, all was good
on my third vial, i forgot to inject air into the vial of gh powder before injecting bac water (to get rid of the vacuum), and as soon as i stuck the needle of bac water in it shot into the vial and pretty forcefully flew into the powder.
its foamy now, and it hasnt subsided after 20 minutes. is it still fine to use? is it now like 50% potency because i destroyed some of the gh molecules?

and how would i fix this? do i just roll the reconstituted vial around or do i just let it sit for another half hour? can i use it now? (24iu vial, so im reusing it)

The vacuum is causing what you're describing. Insert a needle without a syringe to release the vacuum, then add water to your vial.

Should be g2g, but always release vacuum before adding water.

i ordered gh from qsc, all was good
on my third vial, i forgot to inject air into the vial of gh powder before injecting bac water (to get rid of the vacuum), and as soon as i stuck the needle of bac water in it shot into the vial and pretty forcefully flew into the powder.
its foamy now, and it hasnt subsided after 20 minutes. is it still fine to use? is it now like 50% potency because i destroyed some of the gh molecules?

Did you seriously bump this thread 4 minutes after posting it

similar to foam question. I have hGH from a well known supplier and it is yellow-ish when reconstituted. Is this normal with any type of hGH product or is it maybe something else?

I find when the vacuum in the vial is not released it can foam. You can either puncture it with an open ended needle/syringe or draw the air out with a syringe. Likely will clear up right away.

similar to foam question. I have hGH from a well known supplier and it is yellow-ish when reconstituted. Is this normal with any type of hGH product or is it maybe something else?
no should not be yellow it is a contamination, esp if using good bac water. may be benign proteins or e coli puke, or residual lipids/solvent(do u notice anything on the sides of vile pre adding water?. ask for a refund or if will pay for u to have it tested.

As you insert needle at an angle
Vacuum will draw bac water against glass and down into the powder
Roll gently back and forth between your palms to break up
Usually let sit in fridge overnight before first draw
Foam and or bubbles should be gone

no should not be yellow it is a contamination, esp if using good bac water. may be benign proteins or e coli puke, or residual lipids/solvent(do u notice anything on the sides of vile pre adding water?. ask for a refund or if will pay for u to have it tested.
very conflicted as i'm getting mixed responses in other thread. I think better safe than sorry and will not use it. Seems the test reports from the vendor are not current either so probably not worth it

very conflicted as i'm getting mixed responses in other thread. I think better safe than sorry and will not use it. Seems the test reports from the vendor are not current either so probably not worth it
what are they saying.. UV sterilization of a delicate peptide? lol ask to see the set up if thats the case...funny no one seems to of tested the ole yellow hgh..

what are they saying.. UV sterilization of a delicate peptide? lol ask to see the set up if thats the case...funny no one seems to of tested the ole yellow hgh..
Yes I believe that is what was relayed by Opti but I didn't see his direct comment, only paraphrasing from others. Chocking it up to a lesson learned. Seeing now better tested options, transparency in vendor and gh product alike