Free estradiol

cmK9s33

Hey fellas. I was hoping to get some input on my last blood panel. In particular, the sensitive estradiol panel I've done a couple dozen or so times now has a free E2 measurement. For context, I'm using (and have been) 200mg/wk of testosterone and 50mg of proviron. This past month I added HCG at 250iu 3x/wk. These are the results:
1) Total test: 1393 ng/dL
2) Free test: 509 pg/mL
3) E2 (sensitive): 16 pg/mL
4) Free E2: 0.46 pg/mL

The total test and free test results are pretty typical according to previous blood work. The total E2 is higher. Normally I've seen sub 10 pg/mL, and no I do not use an AI. As mentioned, I've been using HCG 3x/wk so I'm thinking I can chalk the increased E2 up to that. But I see there is a free E2 result that I've never received before. The value is 0.46 pg/mL and the top of the range being 0.45. I had always assumed I had very low E2 going by my total E2 results and other measurements like HDL and IGF-1 being low and very low respectively. But the free E2 measurement has me rethinking that.

Has anyone observed this in blood work before? If so, how valid is the reference range or what validity can be drawn from the measurement? As in, should total E2 be taken with a grain of salt if free E2 is "high"?

Attachments

• IMG_2546.jpg
    IMG_2546.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2547.jpg
    IMG_2547.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 3