Generic Asia TB 500 is legit frag

When he first showed up I was busting his balls hard. But he changed his tune quick and started testing his products. I haven't seen a bad test yet. Another fellow just tested a bunch of his tabs and they all tested well. His customer service and shipping has been excellent so far but I've only done one order. I am doing another now. It seems to me like if business keeps growing he will stock more and more things and could be a great competitor for Chinese sources.

Ask him if he will give store credit for testing other products. Would be great if we got more member testing.

Thanks for testing. First one I think I’ve seen come back as actually tb500. Most have been tb4 or whatever it was from what I remember

When he first showed up I was busting his balls hard. But he changed his tune quick and started testing his products. I haven't seen a bad test yet. Another fellow just tested a bunch of his tabs and they all tested well. His customer service and shipping has been excellent so far but I've only done one order. I am doing another now. It seems to me like if business keeps growing he will stock more and more things and could be a great competitor for Chinese sources.

Ask him if he will give store credit for testing other products. Would be great if we got more member testing.
Damn, you guys are on a roll, thanks for sharing brother. I bet people are real grateful to all who test various products from all these vendors and share it selflessly.

I asked Jano and he said 889 is real frag. Said he's never heard of 846.

Maybe it's just a bullshit marketing scam by Peptide Sciences. I don't know.

Sweep it under the carpet. Tbh I don't think it's a big deal. If anyone wants to look into it, the information is out there.

We're not talking about randomized clinical trials comparing 846 to 889. So it's kinda bro-science and guessing.