German question

David44

Subscriber
Hey Leute , ich brauche das stärkste Nicht verschreibungspflichtige Medikament gegen Übelkeit.

Ich hab seid letzter Zeit die Liebe zum beintraining wieder gefunden aber 5x20 hackeschmidt killt mich und bringt mich immer an die Grenze zum kotzen , kennz. ihr das wenn ihr so kurz davor seid zu kotzen das sich schon richtig viel Speichel im Mund sammelt und ihr das nicht runter schlucken könnt weil dann ist Feierabend und ihr kotzt im Strahl? Genau so weit komme ich immer. Heute war es leider so weit das ich die Mülltonne vollgekotzt habe aber da mein gym korrekte Trainer hat ,hatte das keine weiteren Konsequenzen.

Also ich brauch etwas was schnell wirkt und nicht verschreibungspflichtig ist

If I understand correctly, then you have nausea and vomiting during squats. Immediately thought to reconsider the time of eating, perhaps it is not absorbed until the moment of squatting. And of course, review the diet.

UPD
What do you eat on the day of training and immediately before training? And how long do you take before training?

I eat then I wait 4 hours till my gym session and I only eat small portions, never more then 65gram of rice and 200gram chicken at a time. So my diet isn’t the issue . I just need some medication against nausea. The strongest one available in Germany . Which I can get without prescription. Squats 5x20 with just 45-60seconds rest is nuts lmao

I eat then I wait 4 hours till my gym session and I only eat small portions, never more then 65gram of rice and 200gram chicken at a time. So my diet isn’t the issue . I just need some medication against nausea. The strongest one available in Germany . Which I can get without prescription. Squats 5x20 with just 45-60seconds rest is nuts lmao
The pharmacist can probably get zofran

Judging by what you write, everything is really good with food.