Getting back after a long break - Introduction

TheCant

Found Meso looking for more information on homebrewing AAS, I was active on a certain GH15 forum for years but this seems to be one of the most active ones at the moment which is great as I'm getting back into bodybuilding

i've been training since I was 16. Peaked at 21yrs old but slowly stopped taking it seriously, then covid hit which meant I haven't set foot in the gym for 2yrs.
Got back a couple of weeks ago.

I took AAS too early (started when I was 19), never anything too crazy or high doses but it means I have to be on at least TRT year round or my dick don't work as it should.

I'm 5'11.5inch (181cm) and 90kg/198lbs, accumulated belly fat over the past couple years from doing absolutely no form of exercise and eating too much junk food. I burn fat relatively easy though, so for the past 2 weeks I've been well below maintenance at 1600-1900 calories, belly almost looks flat so I will do another week on that, see how I look and then up calories to maintenance to start growing again. I will up calories slowly from maintenance weekly.

I've been on Test only 400mg/week, which I will stick with for the next 3 months as I get my strength back. Then I might add Deca as I respond well to it.

Few questions as I want to brew my own AAS but don't have much experience.

- Are Purple Panda international raws good to go? If not are there any good raw sources delivering to the UK?

- When homebrewing is a hot plate/magnetic stirrer essential? Could I heat the mixture on a beaker in a water bath or directly on a ceramic stove top?
Hot plate/stirrer is upwards of £100 in the UK, I would rather get my recipes right before investing too much into it and then upgrade my equipment when I got the process nailed down.

Thanks,

D

Welcom
Found Meso looking for more information on homebrewing AAS, I was active on a certain GH15 forum for years but this seems to be one of the most active ones at the moment which is great as I'm getting back into bodybuilding

i've been training since I was 16. Peaked at 21yrs old but slowly stopped taking it seriously, then covid hit which meant I haven't set foot in the gym for 2yrs.
Got back a couple of weeks ago.

I took AAS too early (started when I was 19), never anything too crazy or high doses but it means I have to be on at least TRT year round or my dick don't work as it should.

I'm 5'11.5inch (181cm) and 90kg/198lbs, accumulated belly fat over the past couple years from doing absolutely no form of exercise and eating too much junk food. I burn fat relatively easy though, so for the past 2 weeks I've been well below maintenance at 1600-1900 calories, belly almost looks flat so I will do another week on that, see how I look and then up calories to maintenance to start growing again. I will up calories slowly from maintenance weekly.

I've been on Test only 400mg/week, which I will stick with for the next 3 months as I get my strength back. Then I might add Deca as I respond well to it.

Few questions as I want to brew my own AAS but don't have much experience.

- Are Purple Panda international raws good to go? If not are there any good raw sources delivering to the UK?

- When homebrewing is a hot plate/magnetic stirrer essential? Could I heat the mixture on a beaker in a water bath or directly on a ceramic stove top?
Hot plate/stirrer is upwards of £100 in the UK, I would rather get my recipes right before investing too much into it and then upgrade my equipment when I got the process nailed down.

Thanks,

D
Welcome! I don't homebrew so I can't help you there. But I'd look into dragon ordnance over ppl.

Homebrew and getting raws is very dependant on where you live in the world. Good luck and welcome.