Goodlyfe beginning of cycle

Lilj888

Finally got my results after a week. Test isn’t according to your standard. Only taken after 2 shots of Test Cyp. Read on for why. Also on 50mg Goodlyfe var and Aromasin caps. Running 200mg pharma prior.

-450mg front load Friday (200mg pharma trt/250 Goodlyfe) after first lab in the AM.
-250mg goodlyfe that following Monday
-Blood work done that Tuesday
-based off ester calculation that should put me at 510mg peak value when the test was taken. Correct me if I’m wrong.
-200mg trt puts me around 1700 peak range. So levels above 3500 is what I expected to see.
-Will be running 250mg x mon/thurs

Took the test sooner because I realized my urologist wasn’t requesting lipid panels. Had gotten labs prior to test blast for TRT prescription that Friday morning and then went back for lipid panel Tuesday(decided to take full bloods again). You can see that thread here if you want to chime in. Will be running another one this week or next

Plus using his Aromasin caps which knocked my E2 down by over half even after 450mg and 250mg inject. Levels were high from Hcg blast started before cycle. 3rd photo - First lab was Friday before front load and 2nd lab was Tuesday as mentioned above. Highly recommend his caps if you don’t want to break the bank on pharma.

Attachments

• IMG_0740.jpeg
    IMG_0740.jpeg
    382 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0745.jpeg
    IMG_0745.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0733.png
    IMG_0733.png
    315.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Any information on here that would explain basically no libido and legarthy. Today has been the worst. 2 weeks on var. Near 2 weeks on 500mg

Unless I destroyed my estrogen. Haven’t taken masin since Saturday and injected Hcg+250 test yesterday, but this has been going on since starting var.

I’m thinking it’s possibly prolactin. Unfortunately don’t have it on this test but that’s always been in range at ~ 10-11

I do get a little boost of energy when I take var before I lift around 6pm. I’m thinking maybe split doses could help but doesn’t solve libido

Last edited:
Hey! If you can't get your prolactin checked quickly, then just take 0.25mg of caber.
He won't make it worse.
And don't touch the estradiol! Let it rise!
Good luck!