Goodlyfe Test C - Jano test results

combover

No surprise here...

Edit: for anyone that doesn't already know, this is test c 250, forgot to put that in title.

screenshot_20230223_153250_chrome-jpg.252332

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230223_153250_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230223_153250_Chrome.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 569
Quick turnaround too for results.
Dropped at FedEx last Friday.

That’s crazy fast. Good to know as I drop with them soon as well. In the past it usually took 2-3 weeks.

Appreciate you testing and contributing to harm reduction. Is this his current batch of test cyp?

That’s crazy fast. Good to know as I drop with them soon as well. In the past it usually took 2-3 weeks.

Appreciate you testing and contributing to harm reduction. Is this his current batch of test cyp?
Tagging on as I meant to ask @GoodLyfe this before.

I looked on my vials and don't recall seeing a batch number on any. I assume we receive whatever the latest batch is listed in your pastebin, at the time of ordering?

Tagging on as I meant to ask @GoodLyfe this before.

I looked on my vials and don't recall seeing a batch number on any. I assume we receive whatever the latest batch is listed in your pastebin, at the time of ordering?
If it has no number that would mean it’s Batch 1. If you know you bought something outside of batch 1 maybe the batch sticker fell off somewhere along the line?

Yes, I always send out the latest batch.

If it has no number that would mean it’s Batch 1. If you know you bought something outside of batch 1 maybe the batch sticker fell off somewhere along the line?

Yes, I always send out the latest batch.
I'll recheck again, I must have missed that number somewhere because I know I bought like batchs 3 or 4 according to the pastebin. Appreciate the info.

I'll recheck again, I must have missed that number somewhere because I know I bought like batchs 3 or 4 according to the pastebin. Appreciate the info.
If you have the newer vertical labels, the batch number is printed directly on the label

Vial I drew from is at my office, but vial I have here from same order has #4 on the bottom.

Quick turnaround too for results.
Dropped at FedEx last Friday.
For as much as fedex charges it should be quick lol

I have got quotes of 200+. What did it run you at fedex? It seems to vary a lot

For as much as fedex charges it should be quick lol

I have got quotes of 200+. What did it run you at fedex? It seems to vary a lot
The lady started at 120 for a week delivery, I said that was sufficient, she said ok, the next price up was 200 to send Friday and arrive Monday.

The lady started at 120 for a week delivery, I said that was sufficient, she said ok, the next price up was 200 to send Friday and arrive Monday.
What did you ship it in? Box or envelope?

Thanks btw

What did you ship it in? Box or envelope?

Thanks btw
I wrapped the fragrance vial in a paper towel, then folded a small piece of this bubble wrap packing stuff over it, then walked in with it in my hand like that. I should have taken a picture, the lady was definitely curious.

I had her put it in a small bubble envelope, but the labels wouldn't fit on that, so they threw that in a larger fedex envelope.

scotchtape.jpg

I wrapped the fragrance vial in a paper towel, then folded a small piece of this bubble wrap packing stuff over it, then walked in with it in my hand like that. I should have taken a picture, the lady was definitely curious.

I had her put it in a small bubble envelope, but the labels wouldn't fit on that, so they threw that in a larger fedex envelope.

View attachment 252379
What did you tell her it was?

The first sample I ever sent to jano I used UPS. The guy behind the counter asked what it was… I said it’s lubricant for an RC car. He said ok $210 to send it. I said ok and swiped my card and he looked at me like I had 5 heads because I paid $210 to send something that maybe cost $4

The first sample I ever sent to jano I used UPS. The guy behind the counter asked what it was… I said it’s lubricant for an RC car. He said ok $210 to send it. I said ok and swiped my card and he looked at me like I had 5 heads because I paid $210 to send something that maybe cost $4

Jano sends directions on what to list it as on the customs form if need be. It’s cool and interesting to read how other guys are doing it but this is how you ruin a good thing. Let’s not forget that you are sending an illegal drug through the postal system internationally so discussing how it’s done on a public forum isn’t that bright.

Jano sends directions on what to list it as on the customs form if need be. It’s cool and interesting to read how other guys are doing it but this is how you ruin a good thing. Let’s not forget that you are sending an illegal drug through the postal system internationally so discussing how it’s done on a public forum isn’t that bright.
No. He says to list it as not made with animal products. You still have to declare what it is. You can say whatever you want. And I can and do that. What I put on a customs declaration is not what others put and it’s not a way anyone could be profiled realistically.

You don’t seem very bright yourself

No. He says to list it as not made with animal products. You still have to declare what it is. You can say whatever you want. And I can and do that. What I put on a customs declaration is not what others put and it’s not a way anyone could be profiled realistically.

You don’t seem very bright yourself

Always the hothead.

You obviously haven’t sent anything in for testing in a while because it clearly states options what to list it as.

So far you asked every detail possible on how to illegally ship illegal drugs to another country in the open. It’s quite frankly the stupidest thing I’ve seen in awhile.

As far as bright, weren’t you also the guy who couldn’t figure out cashapp the other day?

I told her what jano told me to tell them. Jano has pretty specific instructions and I'll let him tell you if necessary.

I told her what jano told me to tell them. Jano has pretty specific instructions and I'll let him tell you if necessary.
I’ve used his instructions and never had an issue. Sent him over 100 samples.

Sponsors

Latest posts