Gyno and PCT

Mikemac

Hi folks -

I’ve had an exchange re; my gyno in another thread, and my questions now relate to a topic on its own .. so here we are.

Background - I recently cut a cycle of HGH / Test short b/c of gyno. Ran aromasin and later stacked w nolva to combat, with negligible success. I’ve opted to drop any aromatizing drugs and switch to Anavar for 6 weeks.

My questions are - do i continue with aromasin / nolva on the Anavar? Will it ‘undo’ the gyno formed while on precious cycle? And do I kick in my PCT now (on Anavar) or wait until end of cycle? PCT planned per below:
  • HCG – 2000 IU administered eod for 20 days
  • Nolvadex – 2 x 20mg for 45 days
  • Clomid– 2 x 50mg for 30 days
PS
I’m trying Exilis Ultra as a non-intrusive measure to rid the gyno. It’s a gamble, otherwise shirt stays on this summer :-(

Link here: Exilis Ultra Body (tighten skin & reduce fat) - Body Works Med Spa & Wellness

Bro the only way to get rid of the gyno you have to operate it and going off will nothing change about your gyno. The other thing. If you really want to do a pct you can't start in your cycle because you still got your harmones from outside so the body won't recover it. Also I would not take nolva and clomid both because if you take one then you have about 90 up to 95 precent of the effect you would have with both. I would tend to nolva because it has not as much side effects like clomid (such as blindness). HCG is ok. Only thing I would take it 1 week less. Maybe I showed you another perspective. I would call me an expert in the use of steroids and pct. There are many fake informations out there and I don't want that you harm you because that. Please take me serious. If you have questions just ask me in this thread or pm me because how I said I don't want that you get harmed! Best wishes!

Back