Hcg and ai dose

Tradesman1992

What’s up guys me and the wife recently have started trying for a child so I started HCG last week dosing at 1000iu mon-wed-fri to try and get fertility up. I’m wondering if this dose will spike E a lot and will need an ai for the average guy or should I just keep it raised for the time being n not mess with it?

What’s up guys me and the wife recently have started trying for a child so I started HCG last week dosing at 1000iu mon-wed-fri to try and get fertility up. I’m wondering if this dose will spike E a lot and will need an ai for the average guy or should I just keep it raised for the time being n not mess with it?
I was taking 150iu daily along with 45mg test EoD and 2.5mg anastrozole a week. My e2 was double the range.

I made a thread here High e2 on 2.5mg anastrozole per week

Might not have been the HCG causing my e2 to be that high, but I don’t have any other theories.

My advice would be to get your e2 tested after 2 weeks on HCG and go from there. If you need an AI go for one that actually works intratesticular

No need for an AI. I'm cruising at the moment on 180mg/week and 1000iu/week. My E2 could be higher as usual but as long I don't have any sides it's fine. Do bloodwork in 4 weeks, check your E2 and LH & FSH for your Child Wish....good luck!!!

Are you on testosterone as well? If you are natural you're best bet is clomid instead of HCG IMO.

Back