HCG while on HGH

Impulse666

Hey guys,

I know that HGH and HCG may be used together, but is there any actual need to run HCG while on a HGH cycle?

I have both on my hands right now. Just wondering if I should get more for my next cycle...

Edit: damn, need to change that thread title..

Hey guys,

I know that HGH and HCG may be used together, but is there any actual need to run HCG while on a HGH cycle?

I have both on my hands right now. Just wondering if I should get more for my next cycle...

"Any actual need" ?? No there is no actual need to run HCG with HGH.

Now that I went back and read my post I see that I should of been more explicit. I apolagize.

I'm not running an HGH only cycle. My cycle also includes: Test, Deca and Dbol, therefore a PCT is needed.

My question is: May the HGH replace the HCG for PCT on a steroid cycle by preventing the testicles from shrinkage? (HGH is used during the whole cycle)

You can use them in the same cycle but not in the same pin
as you can cross contaminate one with the other and HCG and GH are fragile substances, you know.

I'm not running an HGH only cycle. My cycle also includes: Test, Deca and Dbol, therefore a PCT is needed.

My question is: May the HGH replace the HCG for PCT on a steroid cycle by preventing the testicles from shrinkage? (HGH is used during the whole cycle)

And some wonder why certain folk shouldn't be cycling ANYTHING!

Hey guys,

No, HCG is used to restart your test production, not your GH production.

Back