Heart Rate to Fast

Loupags1

I'm a 55 year old male and have been training since my late teens. I have used Test, DECA and Androl 50 back in my 20's and 30's but don't remember this problem. I'm on my 3rd week of a cycle of Test Cyp. I pinned 375 week, 200 2nd week and now 200 Sunday and 125 Wednesday. Right after I shot the 125 Wednesday about 20 minutes later I felt like my heart was gonna race threw my chest and my BP was up. My resting HR was like 120 when normally its like 88. BP was like 180/96 normally its 140/85. I do take a low dose of blood pressure.

Just wanted to know from the more experienced on if this is normal? Or did I get a bad batch of Test Cup? Is there something I can take to keep this from happening?

Would be taking and AI like aromasin or https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (arimidex) while on cycle stop these side effects? Any help would be appreciated. Thnx.

Only thing i can think of....that ive read a similar issue with cyp is the carrier oil....it was either CSO or GSO that produced an elevated spike....could also be other things as well....anxiety from pinning, etc

Only thing i can think of....that ive read a similar issue with cyp is the carrier oil....it was either CSO or GSO that produced an elevated spike....could also be other things as well....anxiety from pinning, etc

Never new this about the carrier oil. Also I have no stress about pinning so its not that. Thnx for your help

A beta blocker will lower your heart rate.
I feel like crap when my resting rate is elevated, my doctor put me on a beta blocker and I'm normal now

A beta blocker will lower your heart rate.
I feel like crap when my resting rate is elevated, my doctor put me on a beta blocker and I'm normal now

I'm not familiar with beta-blockers, what are they? Don't you have to stay on them for the rest of your life when you take them and is this due to a medical condition?

I have high blood pressure that is normal on meds but my heart rate was elevated.

Beta blocker has my resting rate at 70 to 80

Could you taste the solvent when you pinned it ? Just from my personal experience , I get a bit of a racing heart beat whenever I nic a blood vessel and the solvent gets into my blood stream , I feel my heart start racing then I can taste it , some times I get the cough (even if it isnt tren that pinned ) sometimes it just passes.

Could of pinned in a artery or vein. Also could be your age. Might be time for a check up. Make sure your well hydrated and eat clean. Also get blood work. Always get bloods. Hematocrit could be elevated.

I have high blood pressure that is normal on meds but my heart rate was elevated.

Beta blocker has my resting rate at 70 to 80

I'm on 10mg of Amlodipine and it keeps my BP in check and resting heart rate around 85. Haven't had the high pulse heart rate until I started my cycle and it usually happens right after I pin and last for maybe a day or two

Could you taste the solvent when you pinned it ? Just from my personal experience , I get a bit of a racing heart beat whenever I nic a blood vessel and the solvent gets into my blood stream , I feel my heart start racing then I can taste it , some times I get the cough (even if it isnt tren that pinned ) sometimes it just passes.

I was thinking that was a possibility too. I drew back on the pin but no blood came into the syringe. Weird because on Sunday when I did 200 I didn't have this feeling. Only did 125 yesterday and I felt like I drank 10 pots of coffee. Had the same feeling my first pin which was 375 so I thought the first pin was to much. I dont remember tasting anything just a dry mouth.

Could of pinned in a artery or vein. Also could be your age. Might be time for a check up. Make sure your well hydrated and eat clean. Also get blood work. Always get bloods. Hematocrit could be elevated.

Getting bloods done tomorrow. I was thinking maybe hit blood to. I pull back on the plunger to see if I get blood but there was none. I shot the but since I've heard there are less blood vessels there. Its a really crappy feeling and almost makes me want to stop by I hate to since I'm just seeing some benefits

I was thinking that was a possibility too. I drew back on the pin but no blood came into the syringe. Weird because on Sunday when I did 200 I didn't have this feeling. Only did 125 yesterday and I felt like I drank 10 pots of coffee. Had the same feeling my first pin which was 375 so I thought the first pin was to much. I dont remember tasting anything just a dry mouth.
Yeah you wont necessarily draw blood if you nic a blood vessel , it happens to me alot ! But I wouldnt just turn a blind eye to it either just incase there is something more serious going on !

Yeah you wont necessarily draw blood if you nic a blood vessel , it happens to me alot ! But I wouldnt just turn a blind eye to it either just incase there is something more serious going on !

Yes I agree. I didnt know that about not always seeing blood. I'm on 10mg of Amlodipine and it keeps my BP in check and resting heart rate around 85. Haven't had the high pulse heart rate until I started my cycle and it usually happens right after I pin and lasts for maybe a day or two. Getting blood work done tomorrow wondering if maybe my estrogen is to high and thats causing it. Is that a possible cause?

Well you are not in your 20"s 30"s no more .
Can that be a side of cycling 10-20 years?? +

Not many sides in the beginning but later on the road it's a hit .

My thinking exactly...

I think you knicked a vein or are having a reaction to the carrier oil.
It has happened to me a couple times but with tren/test mix.
Just enough in the blood to get kind of an anxiety feeling then increased heart rate that goes away after a couple minutes.

LordSamuilo owback, post: 1952830, member: 72885"]I think you knicked a vein or are having a reaction to the carrier oil.
Just enough in the blood to get kind of an anxiety feeling then increased heart rate that goes away after a couple minutes.[/QUOTE]

I think that u and LordSamuilo are right. Even though I didn't get blood in the syringe when I drew back I might have went through one and opened it up and when I injected the juice it flooded around the vein and got in my blood. I had blood work done about four or five months ago just as a physical well being and everything was great. So that was prior to beginning on a cycle. I started my cycle 3 weeks ago and I haven't done a cycle in 25 plus years. I'm getting blood work tomorrow morning and hoping that everything comes out good. But if my estrogen is up too high I assume I should jump on an AI. Not sure but some have said that to high of estrogen maybe some of the cause for the hi heart rate.

LordSamuilo owback, post: 1952830, member: 72885"]I think you knicked a vein or are having a reaction to the carrier oil.
Just enough in the blood to get kind of an anxiety feeling then increased heart rate that goes away after a couple minutes.

I think that u and LordSamuilo are right. Even though I didn't get blood in the syringe when I drew back I might have went through one and opened it up and when I injected the juice it flooded around the vein and got in my blood. I had blood work done about four or five months ago just as a physical well being and everything was great. So that was prior to beginning on a cycle. I started my cycle 3 weeks ago and I haven't done a cycle in 25 plus years. I'm getting blood work tomorrow morning and hoping that everything comes out good. But if my estrogen is up too high I assume I should jump on an AI. Not sure but some have said that to high of estrogen maybe some of the cause for the hi heart rate.[/QUOTE]
E2 wont be the cause yet...we are the same age.
I use aromisin but never need it below 600mg/week
Had a bottle of 50 for two years and still have 12 left.
If you start to get weepy( my wife calls it my aww look at the puppy syndrome) or other symptoms.. like being a lil bitch.. of high e2. Thats when to start it for a couple weeks. Usually around 2/3 of the way thru your cycle. But everyone is different too.
An ai makes my joints really stiffen up after just a few days at a low dose.
Also and this is just my opinion but it seems like us older guys dont convert test to estrogen as fast as the younger ones......i know i dont.
Also a higher e2 number in the 50 to 80 range will help to hold and add muscle provided you dont experience any negative sides from it being a bit elevated.

I think that u and LordSamuilo are right. Even though I didn't get blood in the syringe when I drew back I might have went through one and opened it up and when I injected the juice it flooded around the vein and got in my blood. I had blood work done about four or five months ago just as a physical well being and everything was great. So that was prior to beginning on a cycle. I started my cycle 3 weeks ago and I haven't done a cycle in 25 plus years. I'm getting blood work tomorrow morning and hoping that everything comes out good. But if my estrogen is up too high I assume I should jump on an AI. Not sure but some have said that to high of estrogen maybe some of the cause for the hi heart rate.
E2 wont be the cause yet...we are the same age.
I use aromisin but never need it below 600mg/week
Had a bottle of 50 for two years and still have 12 left.
If you start to get weepy( my wife calls it my aww look at the puppy syndrome) or other symptoms.. like being a lil bitch.. of high e2. Thats when to start it for a couple weeks. Usually around 2/3 of the way thru your cycle. But everyone is different too.
An ai makes my joints really stiffen up after just a few days at a low dose.
Also and this is just my opinion but it seems like us older guys dont convert test to estrogen as fast as the younger ones......i know i dont.
Also a higher e2 number in the 50 to 80 range will help to hold and add muscle provided you dont experience any negative sides from it being a bit elevated.[/QUOTE]

Thanks "Throwback" really good info, I appreciate ur feedback. And good luck with the Aww look at the puppy syndrome lol.....

Back