Hello everyone!

AntDK

My name is AntonioDMAK., from Spain. I am an IFBB personal trainer, FEDA physical trainer and nutritionist. Also a black belt and kick-boxing teacher. I specialized at University in Biology and Biochemistry, and later in Human Physiology and Nutrition. I have 8 years of university studies in these disciplines, a lifetime of self-taught learning, and 6 years of specialization in personal training, physical conditioning and sports nutrition. I have been practicing bodybuilding and other sports such as kick-boxing, cycling and swimming since I was a teenager, and for the last ten years I focused practically only on bodybuilding due to a meniscus injury while practicing kick-boxing.

I have known the website for a long time and I have read the forum on occasions but until now I had not been decided to register and write. I am willing to contribute and learn from this wonderful community

I have 17 years of experience in personalized preparations. I am trained to create comprehensive personalized programs aimed at increasing physical performance or achieving aesthetic improvement in all types of people: competing athletes in fitness, crossfit, athletics, martial arts and other sports disciplines, sports fans in general, overweight people, cellulite, ectomorphs recently started in sports, older people, children, etc. I hope my experience can be helpful to everyone.

Thank you for accepting me in this community

Greetings to all

AntonioDMAK

wonderful to meet you again in this forum

Que bueno el volver a coincidir en este foro, aprendí mucho de ti en foro músculo .

Back