Hello everyone

Darkfish

Hello my name is Ken I’m 24
The main reason I wanted to join here is to have more knowledge of different type of steroids and there affects but the other important reason is to see where I can buy from trusted vendors here in the US, I’ve been scammed before and I don’t want to go thru that feeling again
I’m hopeful this will help me make better decisions on who I can trust to buy from Thankyou

Hey man!
I don’t mean to be THAT guy, but genuine sources aren’t that hard to find. That said, I do genuinely wish you good luck with and applaud your search for knowledge. It’s imperative that you understand these PEDs and make educated decisions; otherwise you might end up making a permanent life-altering decision that you’ll regret.

Easy does it when you’re first starting. Get some blood work done, so you have a proper idea of what’s under the hood and go from there.
As for sources. I am sure there’s some to be found on forums, but you’ll find that they’re way more in your face today, than they used to be way back when.
A google search for reviews is enough, frankly. Being in the US, you’ve domestic warehouses to shop from.

Good luck and stay healthy, brother.

Sponsors

Latest posts