Hello folks

MrInfoKK

58 yr old male here. Father of 4...all from the same girl, lol

Basically have worked out my entire life. Nothing crazy. Free weights, machines body weight exercises. Problem I have is that Ive worked a zillion hours throughout most of my adult life to make ends meet. I’m a refinery worker and had a side construction business for decades. About 5 years ago I finally made it to a point where my bills are paid..and I can kick back to a 40 hour week.

Recently started focusing on myself. I ain’t getting any younger and have put myself through a lifetime of abuse. I started seeing a wellness Dr...who evaluated me and came to the conclusion that I have spent most of my life in caloric deficit. I’m 6’1” and started this at 160 lbs. For decades I worked many hours, worked out regularly....played hockey and just burned calories without replacing them. My body is broken and jacked...bum shoulders, bad hip...but I’m getting better. Fuck surgery I have zero faith in our medical system. My wife broke her neck 10 years ago and I’ve watched her get over medicated, constantly have surgery and totally get fucked.

About 1 yr ago I realized I was on the lower end of testosterone. 400 total on lab test. Figured I’d try a clinic. Got started at a place that put me on a decent protocol, not great...while at the same time ripping me the fuck off. If I told you how much, you’d mock me off the forum, lol. I started reading Reddit...quickly jumped to a telemed clinic (peteruncaged) and have been on Test 140 a week. I experimented higher amounts any eventuality tuned in back down at 140. I’ve also been on Sermorelin for 6 months. Expensive as fuck for what you get...But I feel it works. So, I figured I’d start lurking here. My intention was to learn how to use HgH. I’m a quick learner and have spent 100s of hours reading through this forum. I’m on a great momentum roll this past yr with TRT and Sermorelin and lifting and yoga.I just feel my research has led me to HGH being my next option.

You guys are great. Love the back and forth...love the differing opinions...love how much I have learned. Still I’m a newb, so I’ll mostly just keep my fucking mouth shut and read, read, read.

Anyway, my ultimate goal is to learn how to, with the help of proper lifting technique, diet, sleep, Trt and HGH...possibly other things...just be my best self. Fade into old age in the best shape I can be. Possibly put on some muscle...keep my overall health positive. God knows Ive paid my dues and just want to focus on me from here on out

Thanks for letting me join the forum

Hey man, welcome to the forum!

We are all here with different experiences and stories, being knowledgeable on some things, doesn't mean you're the jack of all trades, I'm sure we can all learn from each other something.

Good to see people in their 50's still kicking ass, just remember stay healthy, as steroids can lead to abuse and you have to be careful when doing cycles.

Good luck and enjoy.

Hey man, welcome to the forum!

We are all here with different experiences and stories, being knowledgeable on some things, doesn't mean you're the jack of all trades, I'm sure we can all learn from each other something.

Good to see people in their 50's still kicking ass, just remember stay healthy, as steroids can lead to abuse and you have to be careful when doing cycles.

Good luck and enjoy.
Yup, yup...I won’t try or do anything without deep research, followed with bloodwork as I go. Also, just listening to my body.

I listen to a few podcasts, Peter Attia, Huberman’s lab. We’re living in an amazing time. The internet has people uncovering a lot of bullshit and proven studies on health are changing perceptions every day.

Basically have worked out my entire life. Nothing crazy. Free weights, machines body weight exercises. Problem I have is that Ive worked a zillion hours throughout most of my adult life to make ends meet. I’m a refinery worker and had a side construction business for decades. About 5 years ago I finally made it to a point where my bills are paid..and I can kick back to a 40 hour week.

Recently started focusing on myself. I ain’t getting any younger and have put myself through a lifetime of abuse. I started seeing a wellness Dr...who evaluated me and came to the conclusion that I have spent most of my life in caloric deficit. I’m 6’1” and started this at 160 lbs. For decades I worked many hours, worked out regularly....played hockey and just burned calories without replacing them. My body is broken and jacked...bum shoulders, bad hip...but I’m getting better. Fuck surgery I have zero faith in our medical system. My wife broke her neck 10 years ago and I’ve watched her get over medicated, constantly have surgery and totally get fucked.

About 1 yr ago I realized I was on the lower end of testosterone. 400 total on lab test. Figured I’d try a clinic. Got started at a place that put me on a decent protocol, not great...while at the same time ripping me the fuck off. If I told you how much, you’d mock me off the forum, lol. I started reading Reddit...quickly jumped to a telemed clinic (peteruncaged) and have been on Test 140 a week. I experimented higher amounts any eventuality tuned in back down at 140. I’ve also been on Sermorelin for 6 months. Expensive as fuck for what you get...But I feel it works. So, I figured I’d start lurking here. My intention was to learn how to use HgH. I’m a quick learner and have spent 100s of hours reading through this forum. I’m on a great momentum roll this past yr with TRT and Sermorelin and lifting and yoga.I just feel my research has led me to HGH being my next option.

You guys are great. Love the back and forth...love the differing opinions...love how much I have learned. Still I’m a newb, so I’ll mostly just keep my fucking mouth shut and read, read, read.

Anyway, my ultimate goal is to learn how to, with the help of proper lifting technique, diet, sleep, Trt and HGH...possibly other things...just be my best self. Fade into old age in the best shape I can be. Possibly put on some muscle...keep my overall health positive. God knows Ive paid my dues and just want to focus on me from here on out

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the interesting story about yourself. And how do you train in more detail. What was your diet bzhku and kcal before the change and what now. Current weight and body fat percentage. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the interesting story about yourself. And how do you train in more detail. What was your diet bzhku and kcal before the change and what now. Current weight and body fat percentage. Thanks in advance for your replies.
I’ve always done pushups or bench press. Military press, squats. I guess just working so much, smoking, drinking cofree all day..I just never ate much

Currently, I have a pull-up bar on my office, dip bars, some dumbells and those perfect push-up things. I hit either chest tri shoulders...or lats, biceps, abs...every other day during the week. Squats, leg machine and Roman chair on Saturday with a mile run. Hot yoga 2 to 4 times a week( I kid you not, it’s often harder than lifting, holding difficult poses for 3 minutes in 110 degree heat ain’t easy)

Also I recently started riding my bicycle to work...only 3 miles, but dodging NJ traffic will get your heart rate up ha

Im working on diet really hard. Protien, my health care guy says I can eat healthy fats, avoiding sugar...tons of fruits...

I’m now up to 170...I look ripped without a shirt, but with clothes on you’d never guess I work out

Last edited:
I’ve always done pushups or bench press. Military press, squats. I guess just working so much, smoking, drinking cofree all day..I just never ate much

Currently, I have a pull-up bar on my office, dip bars, some dumbells and those perfect push-up things. I hit either chest tri shoulders...or lats, biceps, abs...every other day during the week. Squats, leg machine and Roman chair on Saturday with a mile run. Hot yoga 2 to 4 times a week( I kid you not, it’s often harder than lifting, holding difficult poses for 3 minutes in 110 degree heat ain’t easy)

Also I recently started riding my bicycle to work...only 3 miles, but dodging NJ traffic will get your heart rate up ha

Im working on diet really hard. Protien, my health care guy says I can eat healthy fats, avoiding sugar...tons of fruits...

I’m now up to 170...I look ripped without a shirt, but with clothes on you’d never guess I work out
Honesty is a rare thing here. Better to ask for free steroids at meso than the truth. Im 2 or 3hree years your junior but am further down the road. If you want to talk to another elderly person in private pm any time. There are a couple of us here closer to 60 than 50 and doing trt or a little homebrew.
Otherwise it is fantastic to have you with us.
Be careful what you read. 500mg of test with npp may be great advice for a 24 year old. But our hearts cant handle it.
Great to have you here.

Honesty is a rare thing here. Better to ask for free steroids at meso than the truth. Im 2 or 3hree years your junior but am further down the road. If you want to talk to another elderly person in private pm any time. There are a couple of us here closer to 60 than 50 and doing trt or a little homebrew.
Otherwise it is fantastic to have you with us.
Be careful what you read. 500mg of test with npp may be great advice for a 24 year old. But our hearts cant handle it.
Great to have you here.
Thanks!

Im doing 120 test a week. I experimented going up to 200 and didn’t like the way I felt. I get bloods next week. After that I’ll probably move up and try to settle around 160...that’s where I’ve felt best, with almost zero need for AI. I hate Anastrazole uhg

Thanks!

Im doing 120 test a week. I experimented going up to 200 and didn’t like the way I felt. I get bloods next week. After that I’ll probably move up and try to settle around 160...that’s where I’ve felt best, with almost zero need for AI. I hate Anastrazole uhg
Yes. Stupid to be on trt a nd need an ai.

Thank you very much for this story, now there is an understanding. I wish you good luck on your path.

I'm not sure that mountains of fruits are right, a lot of fructose is not very good and does not go to glycogen, as far as I know.

Thanks, I’ll look into that. I appreciate the tip. It did seem odd to me, as well
It was when I read it that I was also surprised. Many experts recommend not a lot of fruits or fructose, but still pay attention to slow carbohydrates.

It was when I read it that I was also surprised. Many experts recommend not a lot of fruits or fructose, but still pay attention to slow carbohydrates.
Maybe for hemocrite levels? I just went through a thing from my clinic...they said the same thing....lots of fruits and fibers....odd

Hey Man, welcome to the forum.
l am 55 and also trying to get in to the best shape l can to age well. l have not gone on to TRT yet so l won't give you any advice there, but l will say l have been using 1.5 to 2 iu of HGH 1 hour before bed each night, for about 4 months and my sleep and recovery to training has been so much better.
Might be worth looking in to.

Hey Man, welcome to the forum.
l am 55 and also trying to get in to the best shape l can to age well. l have not gone on to TRT yet so l won't give you any advice there, but l will say l have been using 1.5 to 2 iu of HGH 1 hour before bed each night, for about 4 months and my sleep and recovery to training has been so much better.
Might be worth looking in to.
I should try it too, thanks for the advice.

Nutrition is key. Supplementation is key. Do you take any supplements?

Sponsors

Latest posts