Hello from a former fat guy

NewGTGuy

Hello everyone.

Glad to be here. I'm a 52 year old male. About 3 years ago, I decided to finally get in shape. At that time, I was 6'4 and about 370 lbs. I was fat as hell. Fast forward almost 3 years later, I've lost 100 pounds, I can bench 315, run an 8 minute mile, and see my abs for the first time in 20 years. I went from almost 40% bf to below 20%. My goal is to get below 250 lbs and 15% bf. I accomplished all this by tracking my macros, running a caloric deficit, and hitting my protein target. I've also been cruising on TRT with a little primo, GH, and low-dose Anavar for about 2 years. I resistance train (heavy) 3 days per week (push/pull/legs) and do 35 min of cardio 3 days per week. This combination has assisted me greatly. I live in a different world today and I'm lovin' in!

Anyway, I'm here to learn from the experts as I continue my journey back to health.

Here's a couple before and after shots! ;)
Me Before Blurred - Copy.jpg Me After Blurred - Copy.jpg

Take care all!
-NewGTGuy

Thanks man! There is no stopping the train now. The discipline is in place. I stay 80% consistent with my diet and DO NOT miss workouts. These two rules are non-negotiable! I'm never going back!

Appreciate the comment!
Me too, never Missed a workout, this Is super important!

Hello everyone.

Glad to be here. I'm a 52 year old male. About 3 years ago, I decided to finally get in shape. At that time, I was 6'4 and about 370 lbs. I was fat as hell. Fast forward almost 3 years later, I've lost 100 pounds, I can bench 315, run an 8 minute mile, and see my abs for the first time in 20 years. I went from almost 40% bf to below 20%. My goal is to get below 250 lbs and 15% bf. I accomplished all this by tracking my macros, running a caloric deficit, and hitting my protein target. I've also been cruising on TRT with a little primo, GH, and low-dose Anavar for about 2 years. I resistance train (heavy) 3 days per week (push/pull/legs) and do 35 min of cardio 3 days per week. This combination has assisted me greatly. I live in a different world today and I'm lovin' in!

Anyway, I'm here to learn from the experts as I continue my journey back to health.

View attachment 267314 View attachment 267315

Take care all!
-NewGTGuy
NewGTGuy, that's an amazing transformation! Keep it up!

Hey man - amazing work. Inspiring. I’m in the over 50 club as well. After years of a lot of cardio but very poor eating, I’m tightening up the eating a lot and lifting now 4-5x a week.

Never too late. I saw there was a strongman who’d been doing the sport for decades. He was beating his old records from his youth in his 50s. Fortunately for us, the male body has an abundance of physical / labor energy. Let us always put it to good use!

Hello everyone.

View attachment 267314 View attachment 267315

Take care all!
-NewGTGuy
Fuck yeah. Nice work. Nice elbows too.