Help Designing Cycle for Girlfriend

Pinnacle Elements

Subscriber
Hey guys,

My girlfriend wants a little boost right now.

I have Var and Primo-E, I suggested Primo solo at 40mg EOD. Primarily because of the safety profile & her GRF is already lowish so stressing the kidneys with var doesn’t seem smart . But, she wants quicker results (yeah I know..)

So I figured a stack between the two would give her what she wants.

From the info I’ve been able to gather from researching the general protocol for women would be:

25mg-50mg of Primo ED. (50-100mg EOD)

5mg-10mg of Var ED.

My thought is stay on the low side for the stack. That’s how I landed on

40mg Primo-E EOD
5mg Var ED

Any thoughts or suggestions? I am not too well versed in women cycle design.

40mg EOD is a sizeable primo dose…100mg EOD is insane.
What’s she used before and what’s the goal?

Also, if you’re basing eGFR off creatinine calculation, go get a cystatin-c test. Creatinine is a bad indicator of kidney function.

She ran var at 5-10mg a day for a few weeks. Responded very well.

For the primo- what would you recommend? I’m sure the info I was able to find was more relavent to competitors. However, there was that study where they gave breast cancer patients 1200mg a week with little sides.

Goal is to recomp after being sick for a lengthy period of time. She also could use the increase in feritine/rbc and the positive effects on bone density.

I would start at like 50mg a week of just primo, gauge her response. 100mg being a high end of what I’d advise a non competitor use.

Can do combo with var to finish if she wants, 6 weeks with 2 each ag 5/10/maybe 15 mg titratinf up.

If she needs more than 100mg primo her training and diet need serious work.

I would start at like 50mg a week of just primo, gauge her response. 100mg being a high end of what I’d advise a non competitor use.

Can do combo with var to finish if she wants, 6 weeks with 2 each ag 5/10/maybe 15 mg titratinf up.

If she needs more than 100mg primo her training and diet need serious work.
Appreciate the advice. We’ll try that

Diet and training technique/form are solid, just need to get back to consistency with the training.

200mg Primo per week is what Women's Physique competitors use. Wellness competitors are half that

Sponsors

Back