Help me with my account someone please and thanks in advance

Dwcarter85

Hey guys I've had an account on here for a year now and have gotten my gear from sources I've found here from Hutechlabs and Pharmacon and find the better quality in Hutech but prices are high at times. My biggest issue here is I can't post or comment on any of threads on Forum or Steroid Underground. Why is it I'm still unable to even comment I am still learning about everything and the fear. And really would like to ask questions and get answers and advice from more experienced members. It's gotten frustrating cause I've been here a year and on here all the time I've even messaged site and still no reply it's ridiculous. Thanks

Hey guys I've had an account on here for a year now and have gotten my gear from sources I've found here from Hutechlabs and Pharmacon and find the better quality in Hutech but prices are high at times. My biggest issue here is I can't post or comment on any of threads on Forum or Steroid Underground. Why is it I'm still unable to even comment I am still learning about everything and the fear. And really would like to ask questions and get answers and advice from more experienced members. It's gotten frustrating cause I've been here a year and on here all the time I've even messaged site and still no reply it's ridiculous. Thanks