Help with Weightloss (Girl)

Lunex

Hello Meso!

I’m on a journey to lose some weight and would love to gather some tips and guidance. If anyone has experience with effective methods for weight loss
Any recommendations on what to use and how would be incredibly helpful as I embark on this journey.

I'm not scared of needles :)
Ozempic/WeGovy sounds too expensive.

Would any recommend Cagrilintide / Cagrisema over Semaglutide or Tirze?
I wanna start of low dosages for the first 2 months, unless there is not alot of side effects or nausea.

Stats:
Woman
23 Years Old.
Height: 155 CM
Weight: 63 KG

Goal:
Weight: 53-55 KG

Thank you in advance for your support!

Last edited:
Start tracking your caloric intake. Pick an app, as there are several that work fine for this purpose. Use a TDEE calculator to get a rough baseline as to where you need to be each day. Here is a somewhat decent one https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (SailRabbit: BMR, TDEE and BMI Calculator)

Aim to be in a modest caloric deficit each day but don't kill yourself on this or you will burn out. 500 calorie deficit to start and you can refine things as you learn more about how your body responds. Focus on clean whole foods and moderate to high protein content. If it has more than 3 ingredients, don't buy or eat it. You will feel so much better in rapid succession just eliminating the crap from your diet that is literally making you sick.

Lastly, exercise, with a particular focus on cardio as this is of the utmost importance in losing weight. Take weekly progress pics in the mirror as you may well see progress here that will not necessarily reflect on the scale.

Rinse, repeat, and adjust as needed.

Start tracking your caloric intake. Pick an app, as there are several that work fine for this purpose. Use a TDEE calculator to get a rough baseline as to where you need to be each day. Here is a somewhat decent one https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (SailRabbit: BMR, TDEE and BMI Calculator)

Aim to be in a modest caloric deficit each day but don't kill yourself on this or you will burn out. 500 calorie deficit to start and you can refine things as you learn more about how your body responds. Focus on clean whole foods and moderate to high protein content. If it has more than 3 ingredients, don't buy or eat it. You will feel so much better in rapid succession just eliminating the crap from your diet that is literally making you sick.

Lastly, exercise, with a particular focus on cardio as this is of the utmost importance in losing weight. Take weekly progress pics in the mirror as you may well see progress here that will not necessarily reflect on the scale.

Thank you, but I'm looking to inject some shit.

Hello Meso!

I’m on a journey to lose some weight and would love to gather some tips and guidance. If anyone has experience with effective methods for weight loss
Any recommendations on what to use and how would be incredibly helpful as I embark on this journey.

I'm not scared of needles :)
Ozempic/WeGovy sounds too expensive.

Would any recommend Cagrilintide / Cagrisema over Semaglutide or Tirze?
I wanna start of low dosages for the first 2 months, unless there is not alot of side effects or nausea.

Stats:
Woman
23 Years Old.
Height: 155 CM
Weight: 63 KG

Goal:
Weight: 53-55 KG

Thank you in advance for your support!

First and foremost, please tune out the noise, stay on the beaten path.

Semaglutide and Tirzapetide are as close to miracle drugs as any of us have seen in our lifetimes. They have been extensively researched, with the equivalent of millions of patient experience years.

The standard, pharma developed protocols for both of these are effective, and safe.

They're successful for 98.5%+ of users at bringing weight down significantly, and keeping it off.

The current fashion for using GLP class drugs still in development, mixing compounds, deviating from once a week administration all carry unappreciated risk.

The kind of risk that could compromise your ability to benefit from this class of drugs for a lifetime.

Tirz is preferable. It's a "gentler ride", because the added GIP hormone has an action on the brain that suppresses nausea.

My advice is very straightforward.

Use the standard Tirz dosing protocol, starting at 2.5mg for four weeks, then 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg, 12.5mg, each for four weeks and finally 15mg if necessary.

You can stay at a given dose as long as you like. At a certain point your weight loss will plateau, and you'll have to increase the dose to continue losing, but you won't start gaining again if you remain at the same dose.

Dilute to no less than .75 ml water per 15mg. More is fine, less is not.

The volume of food you can eat will rapidly shrink. It's imperative you focus on protein. It's very easy to lose significant muscle mass if you don't, making it harder to keep weight off later. Get a kitchen scale. Use an app like MyFitnessPal, which will make it very easy track what you eat because it has hundreds of thousands of foods in its database. Don't worry about calories. Focus on protein. You'll be in a calorie deficit on this protocol, just use the precious little you can eat to get protein to the greatest extent possible.

Eating small portions will minimize unpleasant side effects.

Stay hydrated. Thirst is diminished on these drugs.

Strongly consider a glass of Metamucil fiber supplement once a day. It'll make your bathroom trips, especially for the first few weeks, much more pleasant.

Exercise will be very helpful in keeping muscle as you lose weight. Protein is the most critical factor, however. and where most people fail.

Ask any questions you have, I've got a lot of experience helping others use GLPs.

Last edited:
Should I use BAC Water or Sterile with Tirze/Sema?
Does it look correct?

Semaglutide Vial 5MG
Dosage 0.25mg
View attachment 299065

Decide whether you're going to use Sema or Tirz, and we'll take you through the process step by step. Both are effective, but decide if the cost of using 15mg Tirz / week potentially, indefinitely is a price you're willing to pay, vs 2.4mg Sema / week. Tirz is more pleasant, they will both get you the weight loss you want.

You will use Bacteriostatic water for reconstituting, exclusively.

Last edited:
Decide whether you're going to use Sema or Tirz, and we'll take you through the process step by step. Both are effective, but decide if the cost of using 15mg Tirz / week potentially, indefinitely is a price you're willing to pay, vs 2.4mg Sema / week. Tirz is more pleasant, they will both get you the weight loss you want.

Hi Ghoul,

Thank you for your amazing input and guidance!
I have read for the last 2 hours, I'm going to stick with Tirzepatide.
Anyways I don't think I'm gonna be dosing higher than 10mg/weekly.

Whats the difference between 1ml or 2ml BAC Water when going for a 2.5mg dosage? Concentration from 5 to 10mg

Also, have you heard any weightloss from Tirzepatide pills? 0.5mg

Also, I'm going with Tirzepatide from Generic Asia or QSC (Chinese factory, non brand)... should be cheaper

Hi Ghoul,

Thank you for your amazing input and guidance!
I have read for the last 2 hours, I'm going to stick with Tirzepatide.
Anyways I don't think I'm gonna be dosing higher than 10mg/weekly.

Whats the difference between 1ml or 2ml BAC Water when going for a 2.5mg dosage? Concentration from 5 to 10mg

Also, have you heard any weightloss from Tirzepatide pills? 0.5mg

Forget pills. If that were an option few would choose to inject.

That said, the types of injections we're talking about, if you use the syringes I recommend, will be, quite literally, painless 99% of the time, and something like a mosquito bite the rest of the time. Very short, just going beneath the skin barely, about as fine as a human hair. There won't be any blood whatsoever.

Don't worry about things like dilution amount yet. That's a technical issue of little consequence other than it must be done correctly for a given dose, and I'll tell you exactly what to do.

Don't assume you know what dose you'll end up on. That's going to depend in you biology and remains to be seen.

What you need to do first is:

Buy a kit (10 vials) of Tirzapatide.
Buy BAC water.
Buy syringes.
Buy alcohol swabs.

Have you settled on a source? We have some of the very best here on MESO, with high quality and excellent prices. We hold vendors here to high standards.

What country are you in?

Understood.

I'm located in Denmark.

I can get BAC Water at the Pharmacy.
I did find a supplier: Generic Asia or QSC.
Im thinking 10mg x 10 Vials

Which Syringes can you recommend?
I wanna follow the "standard" dosage and stop at 10mg/week.
1729218547394.webp

I'm just having problems with the BAC Mixing.

Understood.

I'm located in Denmark.

I can get BAC Water at the Pharmacy.
I did find a supplier: Generic Asia or QSC.
Im thinking 10mg x 10 Vials

Which Syringes can you recommend?
I wanna follow the "standard" dosage and stop at 10mg/week.
View attachment 299079

I'm just having problems with the BAC Mixing.

Generic Asia and QSC are both good. GA is a little friendlier, QSC is a little cheaper. Both offer good quality.

For your first vial. of Tirz 1ml BAC will work well.

When you go to the apotek, please ask for 31g, 6mm or 8mm needle, 1ml syringe.

31g is "gauge", thickness of the needle. The higher the number, the thinner it is. If they don't have 31g, 30g is ok. 6mm or 8mm is the length of the needle. 1ml is the capacity of the syringe. 1ml is also called 100 units.

When you dilute the 10mg Tirz with 1ml water(100 units), 25 units=2.5mg of Tirz.

Thats your first 4 doses.

The next 2 vials can also be diluted with 1ml. Each of the two 5mg doses will be 50. units.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your help Ghoul!
Truely amazing!

Simple and clear instructions!
Actually Im exicited!

When the prefered amount of weight is gone/lost, should I just stop taking Tirz and maintain my weight or go in lower dosis or start again when if my weight increases?

<3

Thank you so much for your help Ghoul!
Truely amazing!

Simple and clear instructions!
Actually Im exicited!

When the prefered amount of weight is gone/lost, should I just stop taking Tirz and maintain my weight or go in lower dosis or start again when if my weight increases?

<3

These meds (copies of natural hormones actually) are meant to be taken indefinitely.

That's not bad, there are many health benefits when you stay on and more being discovered every day. There are no negative effects from long term use, they make you healthier, and extend your life.

I used this to explain how Tirz works to someone else', I hope it helps clear things up.

---------------------

GLP/GIP are hormones that set the weight your body wants to maintain.

By adding more GLP/GIP with Tirz, you're pushing that weight setting down.

So let's say you're 70kg, that's where your metabolism wants you to be.

You take 2.5mg Tirz. That weight number is now 68kg. Appetite suppression starts to drive your weight down. Once you reach 68kg, appetite suppression stops.

You increase the dose to 5mg, now your weight setting is 65kg. Appetite suppression returns until you get to 65kg.

You keep increasing the dose until you reach your goal weight. If you're still losing weight you reduce the dose until appetite suppression stops.

That's your "maintenance" dose. You won't feel anything, unless you gain weight. then appetite suppression starts again drive your weight back down.

There are many, many health benefits to staying on even without needing further weight loss.

If you stop taking Tirz, the weight setting will return to where it was, you'll be very hungry, everything will appear delicious, and you'll gain all or most, if not more, of the weight back to return to the original weight your body wants you to be.

There's no reason to come off, it'll improve your health and likely extend your life significantly.

Think of it like a once a week "insulin" and you're a GLP/GIP "diabetic", just adding more of those hormones to make up for a shortage.

Lunex: "Should I use A or B?"

BuildABro: "Life, when viewed through the lens of physics, is an intricate dance between the order imposed by entropy and the emergent complexity of consciousness. At its core, the universe is governed by laws that seem indifferent—fundamental forces like gravity, electromagnetism, and the weak and strong nuclear forces shape everything we observe."

Fellow DK citizen here.
With a very bad adress ;p
I've had one seizure with tirzipatide, sent Eu Domestic - They let it pass.

I really dont know about Semaglutide yet, cause we in Dk are the birth'ish place of Ozempic/wegovy.

That's why I'm testing customs out right now with a International order with Sema + tirz from Türkey + another one with tirz from China proberbly landing next month.

The Türkey one, is held back and customs are looking at it right now.
Drum roll....

But no worries, these are not psychoactive class A or even class B drugs.

@Ghoul Your contribution to this thread is very informative. Thank you.

Is there anything you would add to the protocol for males? I mean like anything such as AAS, HGH, etc ? I've got about 20 kg of fat I need to burn off myself.

If needed I can create a new thread for my question as I don't want to hijack the current topic.

These meds (copies of natural hormones actually) are meant to be taken indefinitely.

That's not bad, there are many health benefits when you stay on and more being discovered every day. There are no negative effects from long term use, they make you healthier, and extend your life.

I used this to explain how Tirz works to someone else', I hope it helps clear things up.

---------------------

GLP/GIP are hormones that set the weight your body wants to maintain.

By adding more GLP/GIP with Tirz, you're pushing that weight setting down.

So let's say you're 70kg, that's where your metabolism wants you to be.

You take 2.5mg Tirz. That weight number is now 68kg. Appetite suppression starts to drive your weight down. Once you reach 68kg, appetite suppression stops.

You increase the dose to 5mg, now your weight setting is 65kg. Appetite suppression returns until you get to 65kg.

You keep increasing the dose until you reach your goal weight. If you're still losing weight you reduce the dose until appetite suppression stops.

That's your "maintenance" dose. You won't feel anything, unless you gain weight. then appetite suppression starts again drive your weight back down.

There are many, many health benefits to staying on even without needing further weight loss.

If you stop taking Tirz, the weight setting will return to where it was, you'll be very hungry, everything will appear delicious, and you'll gain all or most, if not more, of the weight back to return to the original weight your body wants you to be.

There's no reason to come off, it'll improve your health and likely extend your life significantly.

Think of it like a once a week "insulin" and you're a GLP/GIP "diabetic", just adding more of those hormones to make up for a shortage.

I see this as a flawed logic when it comes to regaining the weight after stopping tirz.

If the weight gain was primarily due to overeating unhealthy food, and not a fundamental issue with the body’s natural appetite regulation, it’s possible for someone to maintain their weight after stopping tirz by adopting lasting behavioral changes such as a clean diet and exercise.

Back