Help

Milad

Hello guys I have question also needed help I had run pt141 and other peptide such as cjc but I used to use the same needle and injected my self with different peptide and weeks later I started noticing black moles spreading over my body and some I had got darken is this the cause of taking a lot of pt141 or because I had used the same needle and injected my self?

Hello guys I have question also needed help I had run pt141 and other peptide such as cjc but I used to use the same needle and injected my self with different peptide and weeks later I started noticing black moles spreading over my body and some I had got darken is this the cause of taking a lot of pt141 or because I had used the same needle and injected my self?
Are you using the same needle for multiple injections? If so you should never reuse needles.

Are you using MT2 or MT1? That will cause freckles to become very dark. I'm not sure on other peptides doing this.

Pt141 is a derivative of MT2 so maybe that could cause the darker freckles/moles.

Are you using the same needle for multiple injections? If so you should never reuse needles.

Are you using MT2 or MT1? That will cause freckles to become very dark. I'm not sure on other peptides doing this.

Pt141 is a derivative of MT2 so maybe that could cause the darker freckles/moles.
I did in the beginning use the same needle since i thought it’s all peptides and it shouldn’t matter but I was wrong and I stop doing that but I can still see the moles that I had gotten it didn’t fade away or anything and yes I was on the pt141

I did in the beginning use the same needle since i thought it’s all peptides and it shouldn’t matter but I was wrong and I stop doing that but I can still see the moles that I had gotten it didn’t fade away or anything and yes I was on the pt141
If PT141 caused the moles/freckles it could take a few weeks for them to come back to normal after you stopped injecting. If you're worried about it you should see a dermatologist.

I had used MT2 for a few weeks and all of my freckles turned almost black. It probably took 4 weeks for them to return back to normal.

If PT141 caused the moles/freckles it could take a few weeks for them to come back to normal after you stopped injecting. If you're worried about it you should see a dermatologist.

I had used MT2 for a few weeks and all of my freckles turned almost black. It probably took 4 weeks for them to return back to normal.
I got worried at the time because my barber
Notice it he said hey bro you getting moles even on your head and I was worried so I pretty much stopped the PT141 and it’s been already few months now but I can still see some still there but when I got blood work done and my doc saw it he said it’s normal so you recommend dermatologist
Would be better just to check in case ?

Notice it he said hey bro you getting moles even on your head and I was worried so I pretty much stopped the PT141 and it’s been already few months now but I can still see some still there but when I got blood work done and my doc saw it he said it’s normal so you recommend dermatologist
Would be better just to check in case ?
If it was me I wouldn't worry about it.

A dermatologist would be better equipped to make a judgment call than a PCP or some random dude on the internet.

Would be better just to check in case

A dermatologist would be better equipped to make a judgment call than a PCP or some random dude on the internet.
okah brother thank you guys for your help

But if I do tended to run pt141 would there be any way for you not to get these effect like the moles have you used it your self ?

Ive
But if I do tended to run pt141 would there be any way for you not to get these effect like the moles have you used it your self ?
I've only injected a small amount of PT141 while I was taking MT2 so I can't say if the PT141 increased my moles or not. For sure the MT2 did though.

I dont know if you can stop the moles or not.

You could try to run it solo and see if it exacerbates your issues.

How often are you using PT141? It’s only supposed to be used like 4-5 times a month.

Really ? I thought you can use it 3 or 4 times a week ?
Do not take Vyleesi more than one time within 24 hours or more than 8 times per month. See Instructions for Use for more information.

Vyleesi is the trade name for Bremelanotide.

Really ? I thought you can use it 3 or 4 times a week ?
  • Darkening of the skin on certain parts of the body (focal hyperpigmentation), including the face, gums (gingiva), and breast. The chance of darkening of the skin is increased in people with darker skin color. The chance of darkening of the skin is higher if Vyleesi is used every day. Darkening of the skin may not go away, even after you stop using Vyleesi.

• Darkening of the skin on certain parts of the body (focal hyperpigmentation), including the face, gums (gingiva), and breast. The chance of darkening of the skin is increased in people with darker skin color. The chance of darkening of the skin is higher if Vyleesi is used every day. Darkening of the skin may not go away, even after you stop using Vyleesi.
So maybe that’s why I got them smh this even moles correct?

So maybe that’s why I got them smh this even moles correct?
It’s a possibility. Do you happen to know the purity of your PT141? It could be labeled at 10mg but may contain more. So if you think you’re blasting 2mg it could be a bit more. I’m just speculating at this point but I’d avoid that and MT2 for a few months and hit up a dermatologist.

It’s a possibility. Do you happen to know the purity of your PT141? It could be labeled at 10mg but may contain more. So if you think you’re blasting 2mg it could be a bit more. I’m just speculating at this point but I’d avoid that and MT2 for a few months and hit up a dermatologist.
Yes it was 10mg and I did stop using awhile ago it’s been a months ago I just went to my doc got blood work and let him check it he said it was normal but I might just go to dermatologist like you guys recommended just in case and if I ever tend to use it I’ll be very careful cuz tbh I never seen something like that before