Hgh ed vs eod

cryptonakias54

Hi guys i need your help with hgh.what you thing is the best protocol for hgh
4 iu 5/2 or 10 eod
5on/2off i was thinking to split the dose like that:
Morning : 2iu hgh +2 iu hunulin r + 800mg carnitine inj.
Before or post workout 2iu hgh+ 15iu humulin r
If you want heko me thank you

Don't play with insulin if you don't know it. 15ui insulin these too much, and 2ui hgh is little .... 4ui hgh with 6ui insulin is correct to begin with

Don't play with insulin if you don't know it. 15ui insulin these too much, and 2ui hgh is little .... 4ui hgh with 6ui insulin is correct to begin with
Tony thank you for your response...i know to play with insulin..i used it before humulin with every meal at 10 iu and apidra or humalog pre workout 15 iu but i dont know how to use hgh...

Tony thank you for your response...i know to play with insulin..i used it before humulin with every meal at 10 iu and apidra or humalog pre workout 15 iu but i dont know how to use hgh...
Lol is your insulin resistance so bad, or are you eating SO much food, that you need 10iu per meal? No I don’t think so, you don’t know how to play with insulin if you’re using 10iu per meal and you’re not at an elite level.

Edit: holy fuck, I just read the part about 15iu pre workout, fucking ridiculous...

Lol is your insulin resistance so bad, or are you eating SO much food, that you need 10iu per meal? No I don’t think so, you don’t know how to play with insulin if you’re using 10iu per meal and you’re not at an elite level.

Edit: holy fuck, I just read the part about 15iu pre workout, fucking ridiculous...
you have an answer for my protocol that im ridiculous..so you can teach me

you have an answer for my protocol that im ridiculous..so you can teach me
Absolutely, I can help you out, like I said, the guys at elite levels are using 10iu per meal and 15iu per workout, I’ve done it, with absolutely no reason and I can tell you it’s not needed. Pm me and I can help you a little bit with your insulin use.

Edit: actually as much as I don’t care much for toni72’s opinion, he gave you okay advice on the slin, 6iu per meal, eating sufficient carbs, 4iu of hgh , or 1iu per meal with your slin, stick to 2-4iu preworkout slin.

In before someone says this study doesn’t apply because it was done of children of short stature and not bodybuilders.
IGF-1 was almost the same in daily and alternate day groups (slightly higher in daily, but not significantly), see Table 1.

Higher dose EOD ,better results and insulin sensitivity is great, can't get fat even if i want too....been on HGH over 2 years now, experiment every protocol there is and dosing

IGF-1 was almost the same in daily and alternate day groups (slightly higher in daily, but not significantly), see Table 1.
Yes,and if memory serves(too lazy to actually open it and read), it was more about the receptor sensitivity. I leave open the caveat of being wrong, due to said laziness.

Yes,and if memory serves(too lazy to actually open it and read), it was more about the receptor sensitivity. I leave open the caveat of being wrong, due to said laziness.

Apart from the IGF 1 feedback loop you don't build tolerance to HGH/IGF 1, they are natural hormones that your body makes and uses every single day

Higher dose EOD ,better results and insulin sensitivity is great, can't get fat even if i want too....been on HGH over 2 years now, experiment every protocol there is and dosing

Can you please expand a bit on that? Any info is welcome.

Back