HGH Long Term Storage

For long term storage (a few years), would it be better to store unreconstituted generic HGH powder in the fridge or freezer?

You can use both. From my understanding even in the fridge it will be good to go for several years (in raw peptide powder form).

If you use the freezer it's advised to avoid taking it out and putting it back in over and over again, so once it's freezed don't take it out until you need and use it.

I think I'll just take the safer option which is the fridge, cause I don't know whether the freezer might somehow damage the GH molecules. I was thinking that freezer might keep the GH for a longer period, but I hope it will be stable in the fridge for up to 5 years or so.

Who buys GH and wants to store it long term? Genuine question.....
I have a few excess GH kits that I couldn't use in the short future because I need to travel abroad for more than a year. I'd rather store than throwing them out assuming they will still be good to go when I return home.

I have a few excess GH kits that I couldn't use in the short future because I need to travel abroad for more than a year. I'd rather store than throwing them out assuming they will still be good to go when I return home.

Understood.

In that situation I would honestly just put the gear in a sealed container (like tupperwear with a lid) and put the container somewhere dark and cool with a stable temp.

If you live in a very hot climate with variable temps, the bottom of the fridge would be optimal for long term storage and reduced risk of hormone degradation IMO.

Deep freeze not necessary for GH that hasn't been reconstituted .

Understood.

In that situation I would honestly just put the gear in a sealed container (like tupperwear with a lid) and put the container somewhere dark and cool with a stable temp.

If you live in a very hot climate with variable temps, the bottom of the fridge would be optimal for long term storage and reduced risk of hormone degradation IMO.

Deep freeze not necessary for GH that hasn't been reconstituted .
Interesting fact. In the case of liquid HGH, it is better to keep away from the walls of the refrigerator because electromagnetic fields pass in these places, which move the molecules and during very long storage there may appear a precipitate in the form of molecules on the walls and on the surface of the solution. Of course the quality begins to suffer.

PS. Of course, much more depends on the design of the refrigerator.

Interesting fact. In the case of liquid HGH, it is better to keep away from the walls of the refrigerator because electromagnetic fields pass in these places, which move the molecules and during very long storage there may appear a precipitate in the form of molecules on the walls and on the surface of the solution. Of course the quality begins to suffer.

PS. Of course, much more depends on the design of the refrigerator.

Interesting...but I would never buy liquid/pre-mixed GH.

Interesting...but I would never buy liquid/pre-mixed GH.
May I ask why?

Powder form is the same as the liquid form, but it has been lyophilized. A lot of people are afraid of product degradation, but the fact is that growth hormone stays in your body at 36.6 degrees Celsius or 98.2 degrees Fahrenheit and does not degrade for about 14 to 21 days.
The same applies to delivery. If it takes less than 14 days, there is no risk of degradation of the product.

Personal preference bro.

I'm not going to voice opinions that might affect your business.
Business is in the thread, im here to chat,feel myself the right mood for it + always interested about users opinion :)

May I ask why?

Powder form is the same as the liquid form, but it has been lyophilized. A lot of people are afraid of product degradation, but the fact is that growth hormone stays in your body at 36.6 degrees Celsius or 98.2 degrees Fahrenheit and does not degrade for about 14 to 21 days.
The same applies to delivery. If it takes less than 14 days, there is no risk of degradation of the product.
Stop making up bullshit, please. Perhaps that applies to your product, but not all. It seems unwise to commit yourself to never being subject to >= 14 days in transit.

I've got no scientific data about premixed peptides bro so anything I said would just be "stuff" I've read over the years.

Personally.....I wouldn't buy premixed GH and I wouldn't buy any unlabelled generic peptides out of china either.

May I ask why?

the question should rather be "why should someone prefer liquid hgh"?
it is well known that it is more critical regarding storage at the source side, transportation etc. Degradation is much more likely to happen compared to lyophilized.
To safe a bit of bac water / sterile water? (which should be enough assuming most use a vial in 2 days)
It never made sense for me why someone prefered liquid to lyophilized if both from the same brand is available.
(it is something else for stuff like saizen, nordis, cinnatropin where there is only liquid premixed available)

May I ask why?

Comparing degradation of GH in transit to after it’s injected in your body? What? First time I’ve ever heard someone compare the two. Powder and liquid form are not the same either as far as stability and chances of degradation.

One of the techs of Canpeptides told me years ago that lyophilized peps (non reconstituted) can be kept for years in a freezer. A -20c constant temp is a medical standard, but he said put them deep down in your normal freezer where there are no drastic temp swings. Also, no auto defrost.....

I have a box of Umatrope 24mg closed, which expires 09/22. Can I use it even 1 or 2 months later?

If you were to refrigerate un-reconstituted hgh and then decide not to, would it be compromised at all by leaving it stored at room temp?

Something about adding room temp bac water in with the refrigerated compound to reconstitute it trips me out.

Back