• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

High estrogen on aromasin and mast?

fqa2

Hello guys!

I am using Test 350mg (16 weeks so far), Tren 300mg (5 WEEKS so far), Masteron 400mg (4 weeks so far), Aromasin 12.5mg on injection days. I have noticed to have a bit of puffy nipples. Ordered lab results and got this!

Prolactin

Reference: 3.8-20.6 ug/L

Estradiol

Reference: <162 pmol/L

Testosterone

>52.0

REFERENCE: 8.4-28.8 nmol/L

Do I need to have my prolactin be a bit lower.. and what is wrong with my E2!!?????? that is a huge number! do I need to do aromasin maybe 3x a week?

I ordered Ralox, Nolva and Caber to have the puffy nipples managed

Your tren is cross referencing. Either drop it and let it metabolise from your blood and then order blood work or do a e2 sensitive test

Your Estradiol is at 1156 pmol/l ?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would elevate the Aromasin on 25mg e2d. My e2 was at 350 with my last cycel (mast and test) and I add then 25mg Aromasin e2d, it dropped then to around 40.

Besides other factors not everyone gets this "magical" reduction of e2 from primo/eq/mast or whatever. Everyone is different.

Besides other factors not everyone gets this "magical" reduction of e2 from primo/eq/mast or whatever. Everyone is different.

Yes!! Absolutely mate! I'm a good example. First 6 weeks on var and test added 25mg aromasin e3d. E2 was at 60. Than changed from Var for Mast. without adding AI... because everyone told me no AI needed with Mast. or Primo....so my E2 elevated in 4 weeks to 350.....I got itchy, oily skin......was very tired......and I really didn't thought about my E2 at all until my coach told my I have to check it.....VOILA.

Ultra-sensitive E test always. Tren will make your estrogen results skewed. I’ve also seen guys with elevated prolactin without their estrogen being ridiculously high. I always supplement P5P from the beginning if I’m touching Tren but I know a few guys who can’t run 200mg without prolactin getting sky rocketed.

Sponsors

Latest posts