HIGH test, BUT also high PROGESTERONE? Labs included.

Swolabetic

Ok, as you can see Progesterone is threw the roof. This is on Test, Tren, and proviron. What can I do to lower Progesterone? I ran prami for prolactin in the past, hated it. Caber seemed alone better. Id this the same issue? Progesterone/prolactin? Never seen it on my blood work. Just prolactin. But I am feeling very tired even with the high T and estro in check. So I will assume Progesterone is to blame?
Screenshot_20201124-173140_Office Mobile.jpg

I had a similar issue a few months back on a test, deca and proviron cycle. Used caber, prolactin was out of range low, and progesterone was out of range high. All while Estrogen was well in range. Did all the research I could and didn’t come up with much in regards to fixing high progesterone. Been back on trt for awhile and getting bloods done next week to see how things are looking now. Hopefully someone else can chime in on the subject

I’d also add that I’ve ran a similar cycle of Test and Tren about 8 weeks long. Haven’t done any bloods which I’ll be getting done soon while on trt but coming off cycle I had terrible ED issues.. thought it was prolactin so I took Caber and that helped for a day or two then I’m back to the same problem...? I’m taking Arimidex twice a week for estrogen control but still confused on what the problem could still be? I’m able to get hard but it’s softer and doesn’t hold it long ...

So buying 4 kits pay 2 kits

That means if there is no sale you make more then 100% profit on your products, thats why your prices a crazy high :p

Back