Hilma Biocare Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg/ml - Testing Report (HPLC) - 13/10/2023 by Janoshik Labs

GainSpire

Subscriber
Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg/ml

Report:

Testosterone Enanthate.png

Manufacturer / Brand:
Hilma Biocare (HB)
Results: 235.20 mg/ml
Batch Number: 062124
Analysis Conducted: 13/10/2023

Hi guys. So I’m from the uk and I know a few guys who use Hilma Biocare. They all say it is always GTG and by looking at these guys I can assure you all that they are definitely juiced up.
I therefore decided to investigate.
I emailed Hilma directly and sent them a copy of the above report sent in by musculex.com ( by the way, musculex.com doesn’t appear to be a genuine website ). They were very quick to respond and within minutes sent me this Janoshik lab report.
I believe in letting people make their own minds up.
IMG_1417.jpeg

Hi guys. So I’m from the uk and I know a few guys who use Hilma Biocare. They all say it is always GTG and by looking at these guys I can assure you all that they are definitely juiced up.
I therefore decided to investigate.
I emailed Hilma directly and sent them a copy of the above report sent in by musculex.com ( by the way, musculex.com doesn’t appear to be a genuine website ). They were very quick to respond and within minutes sent me this Janoshik lab report.
View attachment 270714
Hilma bio care directly said that musculex is a verified seller on their thread so not sure what you’re getting at. You seem confused

As for the testing issue you’d have to ask @janoshik

But a different sample from the exact same batch won’t always have the same exact results because of test variations.

@janoshik can you confirm this?

What’s there to make up in our minds ?

That Hilmabiocare sends underdosed products to have musculex sell for them ? Cause musculex gets their products from Hilmabiocare directly

So again you sound like clueless

you thought you did something here didn’t you buddy