Hilmabiocareshop

mimo123

Hello. I did an order one month ago to the website hilmabiocareshop.com . My order number is HBS210517303. They Never sent me my order. I try to contact them in their website and their telegram , they told me that they will check if they received the money. They asked me for screenshots to proove them that i really paid my order. I sent all the prooves and they never Replied to me again. It's not serious at all. I tried to write in the thread ''hilma'' but i am not allowed because i am a New user. I want them to send me my order or to send me back my money. I am waiting for more than one month. I have all the prooves that they are not serious at all. It's a shame.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826-174849~2.png
    Screenshot_20240826-174849~2.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20240826-175111.png
    Screenshot_20240826-175111.png
    756.9 KB · Views: 37
Hello. I did an order one month ago to the website hilmabiocareshop.com . My order number is HBS210517303. They Never sent me my order. I try to contact them in their website and their telegram , they told me that they will check if they received the money. They asked me for screenshots to proove them that i really paid my order. I sent all the prooves and they never Replied to me again. It's not serious at all. I tried to write in the thread ''hilma'' but i am not allowed because i am a New user. I want them to send me my order or to send me back my money. I am waiting for more than one month. I have all the prooves that they are not serious at all. It's a shame.
Hello ,

We noticed your recent post regarding an issue with your order. After checking the tracking information, we can confirm that the package has been successfully delivered. Could you please check again to see if it was received?

In the future, we kindly ask that you reach out to us directly through private messages for a faster and more efficient resolution to any issues. We are always here to help and ensure everything runs smoothly for you.

Thank you for your understanding, and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

Back