Home gym gear

tstr

No, not that type of gear you naughty boys and girls ;)

I have a home gym that I am currently assembling/upgrading and since I have the means to fabricate some of the equipment (currently upgrading the weight selection rod for my Bodycraft Power Rack RTF to hold more weight and designing a plate loaded belt squat machine to build).
Since I doubt that I'm the only one here doing stuff themselves I was wondering if any of you have made any DIY equipment for the gym and would be willing to post pictures or plans for those for people to draw inspiration.

Edit. I'm not seeking DIY weight plates or barbells made from pvc pipe type of things that youtube is filled with but actual heavy duty stuff to add to the gym.

I’ve been really tempted to build a converging chest press machine. I hate buying cheap stuff and I’m having a hard time justifying the price of the nicer plate loaded machines.

I’ve been really tempted to build a converging chest press machine. I hate buying cheap stuff and I’m having a hard time justifying the price of the nicer plate loaded machines.
Yeah I have the same problem, plus I don't have a ton of room so being able to make something custom leaves better rooms for actually training

Yes there's 2 pictures attached, they show up on my end.
Yep, don't show on your original message for me but do on the quote. Thanks. Mine will be like the Bells of Steel one, but the goal would be to make removable handles to be able to do rows and presses and an attachment to do sitting calf raises.

Yep, don't show on your original message for me but do on the quote. Thanks. Mine will be like the Bells of Steel one, but the goal would be to make removable handles to be able to do rows and presses and an attachment to do sitting calf raises.
Hell yeah, please share pictures when your done.