horrible-blood-results

so-fyi-i-use-a-dash-my-space-bar-is-broken,since-on-meso-that-would-be-more-likely-to-be-adressed-then-my-question-on-future-opinions-on-what-i-should-do,-even-though-i-think-know-the-route-i-want-to-go-i-want-to-hear-everyones-opinions........

I-got-my-labs-back-and-they-only-did-my-free-testosterone*-and-Totat-T

Total-T-was-326 low-350-hihgh-900
free-was-3.2 low-8.4-high-16.4

ive-ran-multiple-cycles-since-i-was-24.im-30-now-did-about-7-cycles-and-2-blast-and-cruise-for-8-months. the-first-blast and cruise-when-i-came-off-i-dident-feel-right.i-never-expiernced-crashing-hard-before-i-used-pct-so-i-dident-relate-what-was-going-on...like-going-to-the-gym-and-literally-burning-out-onmy-first-few-sets.-started-feeling-crazy-in-my-head-i-dident-know-what-was-going-on-but-iknew-something-wasent-right..depressed-not-wanting-to-do-anything-not-being-able-tofully-get-hard....anyway-i-was-doing-intense-training-i-was-a-boxer-my-first-2-fights
one-in-the-golden-gloves-i-won-both-2nd-rd-tko-my-next-was-a-month-later-i-think-my-last-shot-was-the-week-i-won-the-2nd-fight-i-was-on-test-P-would-do150mg-eod-and-around-fight-time-drop-to-75-mg-to-drop-water-bc-i-would-usually-be-10lbs-heavier-then-my-weight-class-178.then-2-3day-before-my-fight-i-drop-from187-to178.the-long-story-short-the0next-weeeks-couldent-even-finish-training-sessions-and-thought-i-had-the-flu-thefirst-week-bc-i-was-so-fatigued-i-barley-trained-3-weeks-later-get-a-call-saying-im-fighting-at-a-zab-judahs-gym-in-3-days.dident-even-want-to-fight-that-night-i-got-out-of-work-and-just-wanted-to-go-home-after-a-yr-straight-camp-of-training-for-the-gloves-with-my-eye-on-the-prize-i-make-it-and-had-motivation-to-even-want-to-fight.i-got-in-the-ring-knowing-im-in-for-it-made-it-thru-the-fight-with-out-getting-knockedout-or-astanding8-but-already-new-i-lost

after-that-night-said-im-taking-a-break-and-days-andweeks-and-monthswould-go-by-with-no-desire-finally-about1.5 yrs-later-decided-to-cycle-and-get-ack-in-the-gym-5-days-into-cycle-of-test-p-and-dbol-i-felt-amazing-its-like-a-light-came-back-so-3-months-in-time-to-come-off-and-im-to-scared-to-come-off-i-bought-hcg-started-doing-every-3-days-when-i-started-working-oernights-i-stopped-the-gym-traveling-to-and-from-plus-workhours-8pm-430-and-1.5-2hr-travel-each-way-so-stayed-cruising-at-30mgs-eod-for6more-months-without-the-gym-

then-i-ended-up-getting-arrested-and-spending-3-months-in-i-was-on-methadone-220mg-and-kpins-end-they-dont-give-a-fuk-cold-turkey-prescried-meds-i-was-kicking-for20days-and-even-after-then-test-crash-on-top-when-came-out-lost-so-much-weight-and-felt-like-shit-thats-when-i-had-to-get-blood-work.-dr-was-talkingaout-clomid-for-3-months-i-want-toget-some-hcg-and-run-that-for-three-weeks-i-couldent-wait-to-see-a-uroligist-so-got-70-50mg-clomid,hcg,and14-10mgs-nolva-50mg-and10mg-a-day-and-e3d-hcg-then-bloods-in-6-weeks.---opinions-rejections,critcism?

so-fyi-i-use-a-dash-my-space-bar-is-broken,since-on-meso-that-would-be-more-likely-to-be-adressed-then-my-question-on-future-opinions-on-what-i-should-do,-even-though-i-think-know-the-route-i-want-to-go-i-want-to-hear-everyones-opinions........

I-got-my-labs-back-and-they-only-did-my-free-testosterone*-and-Totat-T

Total-T-was-326 low-350-hihgh-900
free-was-3.2 low-8.4-high-16.4

ive-ran-multiple-cycles-since-i-was-24.im-30-now-did-about-7-cycles-and-2-blast-and-cruise-for-8-months. the-first-blast and cruise-when-i-came-off-i-dident-feel-right.i-never-expiernced-crashing-hard-before-i-used-pct-so-i-dident-relate-what-was-going-on...like-going-to-the-gym-and-literally-burning-out-onmy-first-few-sets.-started-feeling-crazy-in-my-head-i-dident-know-what-was-going-on-but-iknew-something-wasent-right..depressed-not-wanting-to-do-anything-not-being-able-tofully-get-hard....anyway-i-was-doing-intense-training-i-was-a-boxer-my-first-2-fights
one-in-the-golden-gloves-i-won-both-2nd-rd-tko-my-next-was-a-month-later-i-think-my-last-shot-was-the-week-i-won-the-2nd-fight-i-was-on-test-P-would-do150mg-eod-and-around-fight-time-drop-to-75-mg-to-drop-water-bc-i-would-usually-be-10lbs-heavier-then-my-weight-class-178.then-2-3day-before-my-fight-i-drop-from187-to178.the-long-story-short-the0next-weeeks-couldent-even-finish-training-sessions-and-thought-i-had-the-flu-thefirst-week-bc-i-was-so-fatigued-i-barley-trained-3-weeks-later-get-a-call-saying-im-fighting-at-a-zab-judahs-gym-in-3-days.dident-even-want-to-fight-that-night-i-got-out-of-work-and-just-wanted-to-go-home-after-a-yr-straight-camp-of-training-for-the-gloves-with-my-eye-on-the-prize-i-make-it-and-had-motivation-to-even-want-to-fight.i-got-in-the-ring-knowing-im-in-for-it-made-it-thru-the-fight-with-out-getting-knockedout-or-astanding8-but-already-new-i-lost

after-that-night-said-im-taking-a-break-and-days-andweeks-and-monthswould-go-by-with-no-desire-finally-about1.5 yrs-later-decided-to-cycle-and-get-ack-in-the-gym-5-days-into-cycle-of-test-p-and-dbol-i-felt-amazing-its-like-a-light-came-back-so-3-months-in-time-to-come-off-and-im-to-scared-to-come-off-i-bought-hcg-started-doing-every-3-days-when-i-started-working-oernights-i-stopped-the-gym-traveling-to-and-from-plus-workhours-8pm-430-and-1.5-2hr-travel-each-way-so-stayed-cruising-at-30mgs-eod-for6more-months-without-the-gym-

then-i-ended-up-getting-arrested-and-spending-3-months-in-i-was-on-methadone-220mg-and-kpins-end-they-dont-give-a-fuk-cold-turkey-prescried-meds-i-was-kicking-for20days-and-even-after-then-test-crash-on-top-when-came-out-lost-so-much-weight-and-felt-like-shit-thats-when-i-had-to-get-blood-work.-dr-was-talkingaout-clomid-for-3-months-i-want-toget-some-hcg-and-run-that-for-three-weeks-i-couldent-wait-to-see-a-uroligist-so-got-70-50mg-clomid,hcg,and14-10mgs-nolva-50mg-and10mg-a-day-and-e3d-hcg-then-bloods-in-6-weeks.---opinions-rejections,critcism?

Dude, reading your post is like listening to Obama giving a speech. The hacking staccato drives you nuts almost immediately.

No offense but, I couldn't read more than a couple lines.

James Joyce with Obama as editor..... ugh!

Are you staying off for good? If not trt time.
yea for now i am. when it comes time to have kids i dont want to start the process or mess myself up further . but trt is def in the future, i like to see where this gets me. i took 300mg clomid(preload) yesterday and 20 nolva,then running 50mgclomid and 10mg nolva for-6-weeks-and 1,000iu-hcg followed by e2d 500iu for 16 days. then labs. from what my dr told me they run clomid for 3 months

Waaait. Hold on.

First do you have precycle bloods to compare these results to?

Second are you even experiancing low t symptoms?

The blast and cruise was probably not a good idea, unless you were perfecting willing to trt the rest of your life.

Back