How are you guys. I need your helps!

suplex

I purchased Boldenone Undecylenate Liquid from company for home brew. not powder.

I need to use both Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate to solve Boldenone Undecylenate ? this is not powder. this is not powder and not product after home brew.

I will use MCT Oil and GSO for oil.
but I don’t know how I use BA BB for Boldenone Undecylenate Liquid.

manufacture company told me they have only liquid version. not powder

I have never heard of or seen Bold U as a powder. As far as adding BA/BB, treat it the same as you would any other hormone, add your BA and BB as a percentage of overall volume. Bold U is brewed no different than any other compound.

I believe that I've read TE, Deca, and EQ require no BB to get into solution. I don't use EQ, so I'm not 100%, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt if you did add it at a reasonable percentage. I have to believe there is a thread on here somewhere, as EQ is pretty popular amongst bodybuilders, if you really need confirmation.

You can brew up to 400/500mg/ml Bold U with 2/20 in MCT or GSO with no problem. It’s probably the most fail safe brew to start with. That and Test E. As long as you don’t seriously fuck up you math with %s and weight displacements you should be fine.

Use 0.95 for Bold U displacement.

Last edited: