How do you reverse Gyno Symptoms

alex994

Anyone know how to reverse gyno symptoms ?

I got some anastrozole an nolva pharma grade

how exactly should i dose it ?

I got no morning wood

am on a test c and eq cycle 600 mg a week

I'd skip the nolvadex if you only have arimidex. Arimidex reduces serum blood levels on nolvadex, thus making it less effective. The only AI you can run with nolvadex without running into that issue is exemestane.

Dose the arimidex at 1mg/ed until the symptoms disappear.

I thought this was an interesting and informative read. It also has a few other links that could answer your questions

estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS
Code:
http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/354229-estrogen-progesterone-gyno-side-effects-info-new-guys.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd skip the nolvadex if you only have arimidex. Arimidex reduces serum blood levels on nolvadex, thus making it less effective. The only AI you can run with nolvadex without running into that issue is exemestane.

Dose the arimidex at 1mg/ed until the symptoms disappear.

If anything, skipping the adex is a wiser choice but regardless it's not needed. They looked into the interference between the two and found it didn't make any difference. You can mix the two without any problems.

I used letro last fall and it removed gyno lumps I had under both nipples for 8+ yrs from my second cycle where I had ran a high dose of test and deca with bunk adex. I ran letro @ 2.5 mg day one 1.25 mg for 1wk then down to .625 mg for a wk. This completely removed both lumps and all sensitivity I've had there for yrs. I was astounded , it works or at least it did for me. The downside is this will completely shut down your sex drive. I was on test @ 750 a wk and it still shut me down for a few weeks. However I'll take that any day to get rid of gyno.

If anything, skipping the adex is a wiser choice but regardless it's not needed. They looked into the interference between the two and found it didn't make any difference. You can mix the two without any problems.

Mind citing the study, I'm curious to read it because I've only ever seen the one showing a reduction in serum blood levels of tamoxifen.

Interesting... That study shows a reduction in blood arimidex levels, but also notes that the reduction in said blood levels had no impact on arimidex's ability to reduce estrogen levels...

Did I get that correct?

However, I remember seeing a study that showed arimidex reduced blood tamoxifen levels, but don't remember if it had any meaningful impact on tamoxifen's effectiveness.

Interesting... That study shows a reduction in blood arimidex levels, but also notes that the reduction in said blood levels had no impact on arimidex's ability to reduce estrogen levels...

Did I get that correct?

However, I remember seeing a study that showed arimidex reduced blood tamoxifen levels, but don't remember if it had any meaningful impact on tamoxifen's effectiveness.

Yes.

"the observed fall in blood anastrozole levels having no significant effect on oestradiol suppression by anastrozole, we conclude that the observed reduction in anastrozole levels by tamoxifen is unlikely to be of clinical significance when anastrozole and tamoxifen are administered together."

As to the second part, this is from the same study:

"As a result of (a) the lack of effect of anastrozole on tamoxifen and DMT levels"

And

"The geometric mean steady-state trough plasma concentrations of tamoxifen and DMT were statistically equivalent in patients receiving tamoxifen alone or in combination with anastrozole: geometric mean tamoxifen = 94.8ng ml–1and 95.3ng ml–1in tamoxifen alone and combination groups, respectively;"

If you look at the Main Page under Anti-Estrogens, and click on Aromasin Profile.
It talks about both Adex and Letro having Reduced Effectiveness when used in Conjunction with Nolvadex.
And goes on to say that the Better Choice would be Aromasin with Nolvadex.
This is in Reference to using an AI during PCT............................ JP
P.S.
So if you're having an Issue with Gyno, I would use either Letro alone until it Subsides.
Or if you want to use Nolvadex, then use the Aromasin with it.
P.S.S.
Which ever way you choose to go, make sure that you do some Bloodwork.

Back