How do you warm the testo vials

mikelaurey84

It happened me two times (first time last year and second time last sunday) to develop a painful lump in the injection site the day after the injection of testo enanthate.

90% of times everything is fine and nothing happens, but it is already the second time for me to have a red lump in the injection site.
Last year, I used to inject in my deltoid while this year I'm injecting in the dorsogluteal area.

The first time I developed also fever for two days while this time I have no fever (for the moment), but there is a lump that can you easily see by looking at the gluteus or by touching it.

So, since this time I've used testo purchased at the pharmacy, I think this is not related to oil contamination.
May be it's because the oil wasn't able to dissolve correctly and it is still in the injection site (?).
I'm not sure if it is an infection or an abscess, yet, but probably not since the infection needs some days to show up (is it correct?)

However, I'm thinking to warm the vials before the injection: what is the best way to do it?
Can I use a lighter directly on the vial for few seconds or the correct way is to use warm water?
How much should the vial be warmed up?

I pop them in a bowl of fairly hot water, just enough water so that they don’t float around, for 9-10 minutes. But I always leave Tren in it for longer, Tren cough is always scary. I’ve only gotten it a few times even with EOD Injections.

Use a microwave magic bag
Can something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Misby-Coffee-Automatic-Christmas-Birthday/dp/B08CKJWYKH/ref=sr_1_4?crid=SSAWYS9ZPZ0K&keywords=mug+heater&qid=1661264965&sprefix=mug+heate%2Caps%2C196&sr=8-4 work fine in my case?

I could put the vial on the plate and wait few minutes to get it warmed up.
Or is it too stupid?

To heat vials, put a pot on the stove with water. Place a Pyrex bowl with water on top of the stove pot. Boil the water in the pot and place vials into the bowl on top. The double boiler will heat the vials without getting too hot. Just don’t submerge the tops under water. Leave them 1/2 to 3/4 submerged. Let them set for 10-15 mins while picking up and swirling around every couple mins.

Jesus Christ. Get a hot pad off of Amazon. Wrap it in there. Turn the hot pad to max heat and go do something for 15 minute. Come back and it is warm

Sunbeam Heating Pad for Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain Relief with Sponge for Moist Heating Option, 12 x 15", Blue https://a.co/d/5Yq0YPn

A heating pad or candle warmer.

No idea why people feel the need to warm their gear. I never have. I leave mine out in my apt at room temperature and never have issues.

I also pin with a slin pin and never takes more than 30 seconds to push.

Why do you guys do it?

I use a mini space heater (5 inch cube) in the winter when oil tends to be a little thicker. I set the vials in front while I’m getting my needles ready, I give them one 1/2 turn after a few minutes. Oil is thinner in 3-5 minutes and I am very careful not to over heat. Never have a problem, its super fast

No idea why people feel the need to warm their gear. I never have. I leave mine out in my apt at room temperature and never have issues.

Why do you guys do it?
Comes in handy for 2ml+injections. I do notice less soreness from fast injections.

If it's less than a ml, I could care less.

Why do you guys do it?
Where I live it’s hot year round. And to maintain room temperature my AC runs pretty much every day all day but there is a month or two in the winter time that for some reason the oil tends to get a lot thicker and so I warm it in the morning before my injections

Jesus Christ. Get a hot pad off of Amazon. Wrap it in there. Turn the hot pad to max heat and go do something for 15 minute. Come back and it is warm

Sunbeam Heating Pad for Back, Neck, and Shoulder Pain Relief with Sponge for Moist Heating Option, 12 x 15", Blue https://a.co/d/5Yq0YPn
It is what I was planning to do.

Is it still OK to inject something that is hotter than the body temperature?

Draw my dose in the syringe with the sterile 18G. Drop it into a cup of hot water. Prep pad my ass. Take it out, twist on a new 25G needle and inject into the prepped area. Doing it this way the last 9 years with no issues.

Do explain o wise one lol
Just saying that dropping a vile in some hot tap water for a few minutes isnt doing shit. The glass may warm to the touch but the oil wont heat very much at all. And by the time you draw. Switch needles. Get the bubbles out etc. any warmth added will be lost. Now a constant source of hot water or a warming pad will work.

Back