How much AI for this cycle?

white couch

Will do a 500mg test e, 400mg npp, ovitrelle 500iu per week cycle for 26 weeks or longer, pinning Monday and Thursday

Last time I did test e (750) + npp (400) I aromatized a lot, still have slight gyno in the left nipple from that cycle (I had a bad coach and infrequent shots due to him also being my supplier back then, so my hormone levels were fluctuating horribly which also added to raised anxiety, raised neuroticism, acne and monster moonface

I want to do everything as perfect as I can but I am a bit confused about AI dosing (will use arimidex as I already have it). Considering my estradiol will probably be through the roof with these 3 compounds, what would a proper arimidex dosage be, when should I start it and which days should I take it? Will be doing bloods as well

As a reference point, my first ever cycle was 300 test e per week 2 years ago, which brought my estradiol levels to 87 pg/mL and free test over 100 pg/mL (labs couldn't read any higher). I didn't use an AI either on this one but the shots were consistent and I felt amazing with rock solid libido, no acne or any side effects except some slight itch in the nipples

Any other factors I should take into account with this cycle?

Thank you

Edit: the 300 test cycle gave me 78.73 pg/mL free test and 63 pg/mL estradiol

the labs in first post are from the very fluctuating last cycle

I don't know about that, it's all individual. Get some bloodwork to be sure, symptoms hit differently too. This is why people crash their estrogen, you don't take ai just because you're taking a set amount of aas.

For the OP, you can always titrate your doses till you find your sweet spot. However, it is imperative that you have the proper ai on hand.

I don't know about that, it's all individual. Get some bloodwork to be sure, symptoms hit differently too. This is why people crash their estrogen, you don't take ai just because you're taking a set amount of aas.

For the OP, you can always titrate your doses till you find your sweet spot. However, it is imperative that you have the proper ai on hand.
I will be pinning eod; will be doing the blood work 2 weeks after I start the cycle and see how my estradiol is (prolactin is usually ok).

If i need to start arimidex based on the serum concentration, are 2 weeks enough after AI start to do blood work again and check for e2 range?

Thank you

I will be pinning eod; will be doing the blood work 2 weeks after I start the cycle and see how my estradiol is (prolactin is usually ok).

If i need to start arimidex based on the serum concentration, are 2 weeks enough after AI start to do blood work again and check for e2 range?

Thank you
Common practice is to get test around 4 weeks forward so the blood is surely stabilized. There are protocols done by vets here, maybe check on the logs or just search.

Thank you
Is not about e2 range but you’re feeling about it

Being high isn’t problem but having gyno it is everybody as a different sweet spot

Is not about e2 range but you’re feeling about it

Being high isn’t problem but having gyno it is everybody as a different sweet spot
already got small gyno but at least now I know the symptoms it comes with; I was an acne riddled water mess with itchy nipples during the time with my ex coach, so I know what to look for now. My libido was through the roof tho

thank you : )

already got small gyno but at least now I know the symptoms it comes with; I was an acne riddled water mess with itchy nipples during the time with my ex coach, so I know what to look for now. My libido was through the roof tho

thank you : )
There is thread regarding severe acne issues from a while back. Do a quick search, lots of tips. Don't ever let it go out of hand, there's no point of being jacked but always wearing a shirt.

Will do a 500mg test e, 400mg npp, ovitrelle 500iu per week cycle for 26 weeks or longer, pinning Monday and Thursday

Last time I did test e (750) + npp (400) I aromatized a lot, still have slight gyno in the left nipple from that cycle (I had a bad coach and infrequent shots due to him also being my supplier back then, so my hormone levels were fluctuating horribly which also added to raised anxiety, raised neuroticism, acne and monster moonface

I want to do everything as perfect as I can but I am a bit confused about AI dosing (will use arimidex as I already have it). Considering my estradiol will probably be through the roof with these 3 compounds, what would a proper arimidex dosage be, when should I start it and which days should I take it? Will be doing bloods as well

As a reference point, my first ever cycle was 300 test e per week 2 years ago, which brought my estradiol levels to 87 pg/mL and free test over 100 pg/mL (labs couldn't read any higher). I didn't use an AI either on this one but the shots were consistent and I felt amazing with rock solid libido, no acne or any side effects except some slight itch in the nipples

Any other factors I should take into account with this cycle?

Thank you
With NPP you should do daily shots. Otherwise go with Deca

There is thread regarding severe acne issues from a while back. Do a quick search, lots of tips. Don't ever let it go out of hand, there's no point of being jacked but always wearing a shirt.
my main issue back then was regarding VERY infrequent shots; the hormone fluctuations were immense and it took me about 3/4 of a year after coming off to have clear skin again...ex coach would keep me often 1-2 weeks without shots, it was a wild time thank grief it is over

Thank you
How much does blood work cost and where do u go?

How much does blood work cost and where do u go?
I do about 65 blood tests per blood work (pituitary panel, lipid panel, thyroid panel, iron studies panel, etc.) and it usually costs me nothing as it is part of a corporate (family) subscription I'm on (which I think is like 20-30 euro/month). I also do full abdominal ultrasound, thyroid ultrasound and heart ultrasound within that subscription

However I can only do them so many times per year. Blood panels I think only 4 times / year without cost (except special ones like DHT which is 40euro, pregnenolone which is 80 euro and vitamins) and the ultrasounds maybe 1-2 times year.

If I didn't have the subscription, only the 1x blood panel would cost me around 600-800 euro. Ultrasounds 80-100 euro each.

I'm somewhere mid/eastern Europe ; )

When I do few blood tests like just e2 + test, I pay out of pocket to not waste a free huge blood work

Last edited: