How to draw multiple Compounds in one Syringe?

CCH-OG

Im about to start my second blast and im not sure how to properly draw multiple compounds into one syringe without getting any of the measurements messed up. Do I have to put in the exact amount of air or more into the vials before drawing them to get the amount needed? Thx

Draw from vial one. Do NOT pull the plunger any farther. Air will make this process harder. Stick it into vial two and draw slowly. The lack of air will keep things tight and uniform. I draw with a 22-23g so most of the time when I remove the needle it lets a little air back in to keep the vacuum from getting too high. You can also vent every few shots to keep it manageable.

This is very easy and you can be extremely accurate by not letting ANY air into the needle/syringe between compounds. I do this a lot, never let me down.

Draw from vial one. Do NOT pull the plunger any farther. Air will make this process harder. Stick it into vial two and draw slowly. The lack of air will keep things tight and uniform. I draw with a 22-23g so most of the time when I remove the needle it lets a little air back in to keep the vacuum from getting too high. You can also vent every few shots to keep it manageable.

This is very easy and you can be extremely accurate by not letting ANY air into the needle/syringe between compounds. I do this a lot, never let me down.

Nice. You can put some air into the first vial only and in next pin start drawing from the other vial. I agree, if you start messing with air while having the syringe loaded it can go south ez.

Thank you very much. I will try this method out.

Nice. You can put some air into the first vial only and in next pin start drawing from the other vial. I agree, if you start messing with air while having the syringe loaded it can go south ez.
I thought about putting air into each vial before drawing any of the compounds to vent the vials and make the drawing process easier. But I will try the method @Fattyone suggested.

I just pull down to the first measurement and then repeat the next. I’ve never had to vent or push air in to get the oil out.

I do this everytime daily and never an issue over the years

Insert into first vial, draw and push out the air bubble, then draw to exact measurement, stop, extract from vial, insert into next vial draw required amount, stop, extract from vial, insert into next vial, draw to required amount, stop, extract from vial

As long as you get the air bubble out at the first draw and do not move the plunger or draw any air in the next vials you can just keep drawing the measurement exactly with each vial with no issues with air bubbles at all

Obviously your pin will be dull as fuck after drawing from 3 vials so make sure you are using a drawing needle (21g) and then switching to a pinning needle (25g)

Make sure you rotate the first bottle you draw from to add air to each bottle so one doesn’t became a pita to draw from.

I backfill 1-2 weeks worth of insulin syringes one compound at a time with a 25g luer lock. Made a little holder by drilling holes into a 2x4 to keep the needles upright while filling. Simple and quick.

I'm going to drop this here since it seems it would be particularly relevant. If anyone doesn't like it they can eff off, I don't give a crap. DM me and I can tell you where to get them if you're interested. The spikes are cheap but shipping from Europe to the US is $35, to Europe quite a bit less.

Use needle free vented spikes that allow you to easily draw with high precision without any possibility of back suction. Your needle will stay sharp since it's not
installed in the syringe until you're done.

The venting feature allows air, in this case filtered air, to flow into the vial as you draw.

A few other cool things, filters particles in the liquid to 5um, ie bits of vial stopper and some bacteria, has a valve that seals the vial as soon as you disconnect the syringe, and the air valve is two way pressure equalization so at least with the first draw, you can leave it connected while pushing bubbles out of the syringe, conserving any of the gear you'd usually squirt out in the process.

IMG_8144.jpegIMG_8143.jpeg

There aren't many videos of this type of spike in action, but if you look closely you can see bubbles in the vial as she's drawing.

I have some on the way and will post a dedicated thread after I test them.

View: https://youtu.be/RGYLR3v09cU

I use a 1ml syringe to draw my first compound and then back load it into a 3ml syringe. Then repeat the process with my next compound. It takes a little more time but I find it to be the most accurate way and don’t need to worry about accidentally pushing one compound into another compounds vial. I do have a little ocd when it comes to this