How WADA surveils and infiltrates us.

TexasT

Attachments

• 68D2D022-8E22-4C64-ADD2-D834D1DC835E.jpeg
    68D2D022-8E22-4C64-ADD2-D834D1DC835E.jpeg
    397.1 KB · Views: 54
It is funny that WADA specifically names MesoRX as deemed “unreliable to the internet bodybuilding community.” LOL
WADA doesn't like MESO because it is more critical of WADA, its NADOs, and anti-doping in general than any other website devoted to the topic of PEDs.

In particular, it is articles like this that they wish they could discredit:

WADA doesn't like MESO because is more critical of WADA, its NADOs, and anti-doping in general than any other website devoted to the topic of PEDs.

In particular, it is articles like this that they wish they could discredit:

That is outstanding! WADA can go pound sand. We don’t care what they think anyway.

I believe I've seen that presentation years and years ago.

It's outdated and shit, just like WADA.

While I don't morally approve of using explicitly forbidden PEDs in competitions, I definitely don't approve of WADA and their methods and I think them more criminal than most everybody here.

That is outstanding! WADA can go pound sand. We don’t care what they think anyway.
Not caring what they think is all cool and stuff, until you realize those pricks shaped legislation that can and will be used against you once they have the chance.

Not caring what they think is all cool and stuff, until you realize those pricks shaped legislation that can and will be used against you once they have the chance.
For sure. Them and Joe Biden and his war on PEDs back when he was a shitty Senator from Delaware.

There’s no way elite fitness has 400k members lol. There’s like 6 humans that post on there and each post is followed with a page and a half of bots saying the same thing. That board is a joke.

This is an interesting PowerPoint from WADA giving instruction to people who want to surveil, infiltrate and disrupt boards and forums like Meso.

Literally no one reading this post should be surprised by this. It is funny that WADA specifically names MesoRX as deemed “unreliable to the internet bodybuilding community.” LOL

Who knows how old this thing is, anyway. Good grief.

I mean most boards either suck ass with two posts per a thread stating how the product good 2 go n shit or like the ones trying to be halfway serious constantly arguing over stupid shit. No need to read a how too on how to disrupt lol

There’s no way elite fitness has 400k members lol. There’s like 6 humans that post on there and each post is followed with a page and a half of bots saying the same thing. That board is a joke.
Bruh i jus read your post after i pretty much wrote the same thing. These boards have been dead like this for years. Social media and youtube have blown up to the point of no return on PEDs. They will never be stopped.