• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Hutech Lab USA Domestic.

When the re-up comin? How bout that test and tren base big dawg? I was in this really busy gym today and I heard a bunch of bros talking about how hutech don't have test or tren base and they were bummin bad.

Hello, we closed hutech and saxon for now because of the delayed packages for the past weeks. We will have them back soon. Thank you.
I put an order in you emailed me back this morning. Said it was processed never got a confirmation email went on the website says it’s not processed says it’s paid on the chat on your website and that was a waste of time I messaged you on here sent you about six emails and I’ve gotten no response.

Finally got my repackage sent from two orders from the warehouse that was having issues, but I am missing four products sent an email. Will update when that happens.

I definitely wear the pants in my house but to my wife's defense I don't act like a normal human being while I'm on high doses of tren. she's fine with everything else but shes at her breaking point with the tren. so long story short 2 bottles flew out of the car window. cool no problem. that wasn't the last of my supply. here's where things get fucked up. I knew I was going to be placing a new order so when someone asked me if I could "give them" some test i figured fuck it I'm putting in an order anyway. now with this whole debacle I'm sitting here counting how many doses I have left and how far that will take me and it looks like I'm fucked. I got the new tracking number like some of you may have got for the switch in supplier but I'm still waiting on movement.
I don't want to drag this guy through the mud too much because they've always done right by me in the past but they got me in a bad spot right now and there's not many people you can rant to outside of the meso crowd

I put an order in you emailed me back this morning. Said it was processed never got a confirmation email went on the website says it’s not processed says it’s paid on the chat on your website and that was a waste of time I messaged you on here sent you about six emails and I’ve gotten no response.
Just an update he more than took care of my order and responded to me right away. It’s just the people that he has running his website or not so good but definitely a standup guy of orderly fashion.

Has anybody ordered beligas products recently and got their stuff within 5 days?
No they've been having issues. As nice as the admin is I can no longer keep entering imaginary orders with them nor recommend them.

They've corrected their mistakes and gotten me something but it's not what I ordered and is really frustrating.

Hutech is great when it actually gets to you. I've made 5 orders. I got great service the first time and nothing but headaches the rest.

As a customer I'm looking to other suppliers that can be more reliable. Hutech is not a scam and if they fix their shit I'd reorder. But not now!

No they've been having issues. As nice as the admin is I can no longer keep entering imaginary orders with them nor recommend them.

They've corrected their mistakes and gotten me something but it's not what I ordered and is really frustrating.

Hutech is great when it actually gets to you. I've made 5 orders. I got great service the first time and nothing but headaches the rest.

As a customer I'm looking to other suppliers that can be more reliable. Hutech is not a scam and if they fix their shit I'd reorder. But not now!
Yeah I’ve ordered their beligas before and got it very fast from them but it was last year . They have different warehouses w different shippers. I know the Saxon and hutech ones are a mess but I wonder about the beligas shipper, thanks for your reply though. The deal is amazing but what’s a good deal worth if it has to go through all the hassle

Yeah I’ve ordered their beligas before and got it very fast from them but it was last year . They have different warehouses w different shippers. I know the Saxon and hutech ones are a mess but I wonder about the beligas shipper, thanks for your reply though. The deal is amazing but what’s a good deal worth if it has to go through all the hassle
Beligas shipper is right on you’ll have it within a week I put an order in. He got me the tracking the next day and so on the problems I’ve been with the other two warehouses. It comes along with this business, but I’m not sure what he’s saying in the comment above, but the Beligas shipper is fine

Beligas has always been within 3-5 days for me. I prefer other brands due to pip but their shipping is usually spot on. I’ve had nothing but issues from Hutech shipping every time. They seem to have been reshipping their products with beligas the last 2 orders

Sponsors

Latest posts