I need HGH Fragment 176-191

Hi, I need HGH Fragment 176-191, but I don't know where to buy it from. The only source I know has stocks depleted.

I heard HGH and its modifications are oftentimes faked, so I really need a credible source, please, a proven source. And I prefer the amino acid to be in a pen, not a vial or ampoules.

The source needs to ship to Europe, because I'm in Europe.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I need HGH Fragment 176-191, but I don't know where to buy it from. The only source I know has stocks depleted.

I heard HGH and its modifications are oftentimes faked, so I really need a credible source, please, a proven source. And I prefer the amino acid to be in a pen, not a vial or ampoules.

The source needs to ship to Europe, because I'm in Europe.

Thanks in advance.

Why do you need hgh frag?

Like @Ateam2023 said, there are a couple international sources here.

Consider including AOD9604 in your search.

But I'm mainly curious why you think you need this compound.

Welcome to MESO.

Plenty of good vendors on here try using the search bar youll figure out
Yeah, I found a source on this forum.
Why do you need hgh frag?

Like @Ateam2023 said, there are a couple international sources here.

Consider including AOD9604 in your search.

But I'm mainly curious why you think you need this compound.

Welcome to MESO.
I need the amino acid to enhance the lipolysis process. I hope it will have synergetic effect when I combine it with other gear.

are you using hgh 191 aa ? just curious, is it because it may be a cheaper alternative to hgh ?
I'm using GHRPs to boost my GH and keep it elevated for longer periods than what is naturally possible. I'm not planning to use exogenous GH supplementation for now.

If by "HGH" you mean Somatropin, no, I'm not using it.

I don't think exogenous GH supplementation is safe, especially when given the fact it can cause organ enlargement, etc...