IGF-1 LR3

viking76

Hello,

I was thinking of doing a 6wk cycle of IGF-1 LR3 at 50mg everyday. I'll be honest, I was never good at math, I'm wondering if someone could please help me with the dosage and how much acetic acid to add.

Also how many vials of each I would need.

IGF-1 LR3 1mg vial
Acetic Acid 0.6% 10mg

I'd greatly appreciate and help.

For 1ML water added 0.1 on a insulin syringe will be 100MCG
For 2ML water added 0.1 will be 50MCG
50MCG X 42 days = 2,100 MCG (2.1 MG) so 3 bottles

Thank you for responding.

Would I see better results doing a 12wk cycle of Test E @500mg weekly? Or with a 6wk cycle of IGF-1 LR3 @50mg daily?

Thank you for responding.

Would I see better results doing a 12wk cycle of Test E @500mg weekly? Or with a 6wk cycle of IGF-1 LR3 @50mg daily?
Of course brother ! The Test E cycle and it’s not even close, you’ll see virtually nothing off of the IGF cycle, I’ve ran it as high as 400MCG a day and seen very little off of it, and even then it’s because I was i taking loads of other stuff too. IGF1 is gonna be way more expensive too, go with the test cycle

Would I see better results doing a 12wk cycle of Test E @ 500mg weekly? Or with a 6wk cycle of IGF-1 LR3 @ 50mg daily?

wat

1) definitely test E

2) assuming you meant 50 ug LR3, not 50 mg. 50 ug is a really low dose. If money was tight, I'd not do LR3. 500 ug/d can be pricey.

Of course brother ! The Test E cycle and it’s not even close, you’ll see virtually nothing off of the IGF cycle, I’ve ran it as high as 400MCG a day and seen very little off of it, and even then it’s because I was i taking loads of other stuff too. IGF1 is gonna be way more expensive too, go with the test cycle

One of the reasons I wanted to try IGF1 was I heard it can promote weight loss. Having said, that I was thinking of running Anavar with my cycle of Test E for the same reason. Would I benefit running Anavar for 2wks on, 2wks off for 6wks @ 40-50mgs daily? Or should I even bother?

Was also going to get some Taurine if I ran Anavar.

Last edited:
One of the reasons I wanted to try IGF1 was I heard it can promote weight loss. Having said, that I was thinking of running Anavar with my cycle of Test E for the same reason. Would I benefit running Anavar for 2wks on, 2wks off for 6wks @ 40-50mgs daily? Or should I even bother?

Was also going to get some Taurine if I ran Anavar.
so there’s some thing between IGF1- LR3 not raising IGF levels in the way you’d expect, real IGF1 comes from increlex which is stupid expensive and pretty hard to get a hold of, so I don’t think you’d get the benefits from IGF1-LR3 that you’re expecting

To be completely honest I don’t have any expensive with anavar, it’s never appealed to me to try it, but if I were to use it I would throw it in at the end of the cycle and keep it consistent, I’m not 100% sure of dosage or cycle lengh for anavar but search it on here and you’ll find loads of stuff, but test and anavar sounds like a good second cycle and it’s definetaly the right choice over IGF1

so there’s some thing between IGF1- LR3 not raising IGF levels in the way you’d expect, real IGF1 comes from increlex which is stupid expensive and pretty hard to get a hold of, so I don’t think you’d get the benefits from IGF1-LR3 that you’re expecting

To be completely honest I don’t have any expensive with anavar, it’s never appealed to me to try it, but if I were to use it I would throw it in at the end of the cycle and keep it consistent, I’m not 100% sure of dosage or cycle lengh for anavar but search it on here and you’ll find loads of stuff, but test and anavar sounds like a good second cycle and it’s definetaly the right choice over IGF1
Again, thank you very much for the response and help

did you experience any injection site hypertrophy ?

I don’t think so, that tends to be with IGF DES i believe, that’s my next thing to try with my next cycle, but I’m not 100% sure, it’s hard to tell, when you’re jabbing 500MCG post workout there’s definetaly inflammation but wether that’s site growth or just swelling because of the jab is kinda hard to distinguish

I don’t think so, that tends to be with IGF DES i believe, that’s my next thing to try with my next cycle, but I’m not 100% sure, it’s hard to tell, when you’re jabbing 500MCG post workout there’s definetaly inflammation but wether that’s site growth or just swelling because of the jab is kinda hard to distinguish

That's what I thought. IGF-1 DES is more local and LR3 is more systemic. Maybe some crossover for both.

Never tried DES but always seem to get good pumps regardless of where I inject LR3.

That's what I thought. IGF-1 DES is more local and LR3 is more systemic. Maybe some crossover for both.

Never tried DES but always seem to get good pumps regardless of where I inject LR3.
Yeah that’s what I meant, in better words haha !

Definetaly good pumps, it probably does have its place it’s just hard to tell especially if you’re running other stuff with it, that’s why I want to try the DES, I’ll be able to tell if I’m getting site growth, not getting confused with overalls cycle gains

Yeah that’s what I meant, in better words haha !

Definetaly good pumps, it probably does have its place it’s just hard to tell especially if you’re running other stuff with it, that’s why I want to try the DES, I’ll be able to tell if I’m getting site growth, not getting confused with overalls cycle gains

Maybe I'll try bilateral IM calf injections with IGF-1 DES. Daily 25 ug/shot or EOD 50 ug/shot? Idk. Need to do more research (googling, search bar, etc).

I would definitely notice site growth there but fuuuck, I did IM calf injections before and it can be unpleasant.

this is not real, brother. Both des(1-3) IGF1 and LR3 binds to IGF-1 but not to IGFBP's, and as far I can tell, des(1-3) IGF1 is way better than LR3 because its similar to the IGF-1 from the human body (lacking the three first aminoacids)

there are few studies about des(1-3) IGF on humans and rats

Maybe I'll try bilateral IM calf injections with IGF-1 DES. Daily 25 ug/shot or EOD 50 ug/shot? Idk. Need to do more research (googling, search bar, etc).

I would definitely notice site growth there but fuuuck, I did IM calf injections before and it can be unpleasant.
You’re braver than me haha, I won’t go near my calves, scares the shit out of me, I’ll do biceps, tris, pretty much anywhere except calves

Complete waste of money unless you're getting Increlex. Save your money and put it toward more GH.
Thank you very much, Mr Bowis. You can rest assured that many of us will always remember you and be grateful for your effort and dedication in this thread.

Complete waste of money unless you're getting Increlex. Save your money and put it toward more GH.
Thank you very much, Mr Bowis. You can rest assured that many of us will always remember you and be grateful for your effort and dedication in this thread.

I ran Increlex and if you want to spend that much money, any pharma GH will be just as good for recreational bodybuilding. UGL GH costs less. Is this just a cost thing?